Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No dam. upgrade from partisan to conqueror weapon.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
No dam. upgrade from partisan to conqueror weapon.

stephenalandavie
07.02.2013 , 08:04 AM | #11
I am rocking an ewh saberstaff full of power and it actually gives me more dmg quite sad really but it gave me the chance to optimize my other gear first
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

K_osss
07.02.2013 , 08:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
I am rocking an ewh saberstaff full of power and it actually gives me more dmg quite sad really but it gave me the chance to optimize my other gear first
Thanks for bringing up this point. I'm interested in whether the upgrade from partisan to conqueror includes an increase to weapon damage when expertise is capped at 2018?

Capt_Beers
07.02.2013 , 09:21 AM | #13
A guildie of mine was wearing all PvE gear while we PvPed yesterday. He saved up and bought the Partisan chest just as we joined the next WZ. He put it on once he got in and lost 300 expertise. So working as intended?
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Technohic
07.02.2013 , 09:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
A guildie of mine was wearing all PvE gear while we PvPed yesterday. He saved up and bought the Partisan chest just as we joined the next WZ. He put it on once he got in and lost 300 expertise. So working as intended?
You don't want to change gear while in a warzone. It makes bolster screw you over.

Capt_Beers
07.02.2013 , 10:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
You don't want to change gear while in a warzone. It makes bolster screw you over.
I see that.

That is beyond stupid however. I shouldn't have to worry about things like this. Where I put my gear on, where I go once it's on. It should be simple. PvE guys would flip their s**t if they had to deal with this crap to go on a raid and rightly so. I support Bolster as an idea but it seems like it may be too ambitious for BW to get right. I would love for them to get it right but for now I think they should scale it way back.

PvP seems to be getting worse between however the goblin that lives in the servers that controls bolster decides what your stats will be this WZ and the lesser demon who keeps you form having 8 people on your team PvP is becoming an exercise in frustration.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

cashogy_reborn
07.02.2013 , 10:35 AM | #16
the base damage changes.

iirc, the only thing that gets bolstered is the force/tech power
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

K_osss
07.02.2013 , 12:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
the base damage changes.

Thanks for the response - if true it might be worth getting. Can someone confirm?

Brunner_Venda
07.02.2013 , 12:21 PM | #18
I think they now bolster all PVP weapons to the new gear that came out with the nightmare raids.

So yeah, no big difference between partisan and conqueror.

K_osss
07.03.2013 , 08:12 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Brunner_Venda View Post
I think they now bolster all PVP weapons to the new gear that came out with the nightmare raids.

So yeah, no big difference between partisan and conqueror.
These two seem to conflict with one another. Can someone confirm how bolster behaves in warzones?

Quote:
the base damage changes.

K_osss
07.03.2013 , 12:12 PM | #20
/bump