Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elite commendations = capped again

MichelvanMeerten
04.28.2013 , 07:18 PM | #1
The 200 cap is way to low. I didnt do flashpoints for 2 days. Did several today. Cleared SV, Toborro and TFB. Add the weekly rewards and you're capped before the week is over. 2 Elite comms from each challange boss.

Double the weekly cap so we keep doing flashpoints. Now, I just don't bother to log my sage healer untill reset day.

grallmate
04.28.2013 , 07:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelvanMeerten View Post
The 200 cap is way to low. I didnt do flashpoints for 2 days. Did several today. Cleared SV, Toborro and TFB. Add the weekly rewards and you're capped before the week is over. 2 Elite comms from each challange boss.

Double the weekly cap so we keep doing flashpoints. Now, I just don't bother to log my sage healer untill reset day.
I somewhat agree, without trying I managed to cap my Elite comms by Friday. That was just running:
- 16 man TFB SM
- 8 man Golden Fury SM
- 8 man S&V SM
- a handful of 55 HM FPs

I'm also already at the point that Elites are nearly worthless for me and I'm gearing up alts/companions with them. Hell, I was at the point a week ago.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

JouerTue
04.29.2013 , 01:25 AM | #3
you guys seem to play real serious **** for hours and hours..just slow down a bit!

zzoorrzz
04.29.2013 , 01:39 AM | #4
You know that's the point of cap, that some people are capped before it's reset. I'm not saying I agree, but the fact is you play a lot compared to average player.

JDotter
04.29.2013 , 02:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
You know that's the point of cap, that some people are capped before it's reset. I'm not saying I agree, but the fact is you play a lot compared to average player.
Yes, penalize people who have time to devote more hours to the game so casual players can attempt to keep up in gear.

Lame attempt by BW to extend playtime for every player all that it is.

KostonxEld
04.29.2013 , 06:30 AM | #6
I love these fuchs that say "slow down" or "go on a date" lol. If you don't have something useful to comment then don't!

I like the caps they upped so far, but subbing to a game should come with NO restrictions IMHO!! End all the restrictive caps! You want us to play your game right? Why slow us down if we have more time to play than others?!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

pan_sObak
04.29.2013 , 06:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
Yes, penalize people who have time to devote more hours to the game so casual players can attempt to keep up in gear.
You are not penalized.
You are not restrict to any content (if you are Sub, not F2P).
You are not restricted to amount of tokens (i.e. gear) you can get from any number of raids you do per day.

run operations and get your gear
your ability to get raid content gear doing solo playing should be restricted as it is

week limit is enough to buy some pieces that can not be fet in ops - relics and so on

play for fun, not for comms!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 11:41 AM | #8
It does seem a bit low when I hit cap on my main before the weekend...but it does serve as a reminder that I have other toons, and that there are other productive ways to get gear. I went into an EV HM the other day for the weekly ultimate comms and ended up having a pretty good time. I probably would have just been grinding flashpoints otherwise.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

eventidephoenix
04.29.2013 , 12:29 PM | #9
I agree the cap is too harsh. For those without raids, it's probably the only thing to look forward to every week.

Khevar
04.29.2013 , 12:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by grallmate View Post

I'm also already at the point that Elites are nearly worthless for me and I'm gearing up alts/companions with them. Hell, I was at the point a week ago.
Yeah, I ran into the same thing myself. It doesn't help that everything that Elite Commendations can buy are very poorly optimized, gear-wise. At this point, all I use them for is belts/bracers so I can rip the unlettered mod out.