Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Certificate Drops

sastrainer
04.28.2013 , 06:58 PM | #1
Please increase the drop of these, as I have purchased 38 of the newest packs and not received a single certificate.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, though I was quite disappointed that I did not receive a single certificate from so many purchased packs.

DarthArthurias
05.04.2013 , 08:18 AM | #2
Yes I to believe the Cartel Market Certificates to be a complete rip off. They should be made to drop an incredible alot more out of 50 Cartel packs I received two and that's a lot of money I spent with SWTOR. I Believe they should drop way more often or be removed all together and there be a limit set on the amount of Items you can buy from the Contraband resale Corp weekly so people can't take advantage and buy a lot of the expensive mounts and sell them. Which I believe are both great ideas but I"m sure your company can come up with a good solution. But I spent over $100 with you to get my reputation with the Contraband Resale Corp up and it is useless because of the issue with these certificates which I personally believe shouldn't even exist there should just be a weekly limit on the amount of items you can buy a week. Like you should only be able to get one of the super rares like the Thrones and Revans mask and etc. And the less rare items should have a greater purchase limit. But I have been playing SWTOR since its creation and have been a paying subscriber ever since and I feel I have been wronged by Bioware on this with the amount of money I've spent with you over all the time and monthly subscriptions and Cartel market coins I've bought that I expect this problem to be fixed and for you to give me some sort of retribution for my trouble with this issue. With as much dedication I have given to this game the least you could do is give me a gift or reimbursement for the way you ripped me off on this. If you look at my billing history and see the amount I've spent with you over time I believe you can find that that I deserve retribution in some way. Which would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time to listen to me. I would appreciate a response to my request and suggestions. Sincerely, Jon H AKA Dartain

Guarionexx
02.15.2014 , 11:48 PM | #3
Wow... Well I've known that the whole pack thing was a rip off but man thats just amazing how blunt they can be... Wow...

djnye
06.01.2014 , 02:57 AM | #4
I got hyper crate of blockade runners packs yesterday and didnt get one cartel cert in there the only reason i got the pack was to get the certs as i have got my contraband rep up to legend and i want to get my hover chair really sucks that i didnt get 1in24 packs fill really let down

livingdeadjedi
08.11.2014 , 02:22 AM | #5
Yeah it is kind of daylight robbery, or legalized gambling in the way you pay money but might not receive anything. Up till now I have felt content to buy them. But lately they have stopped putting Cartel coins into the new packs and I bought 5 of the 24 packs over 2 weeks to see if I could get the ST-7 Nope just mainly clothing that sold for 4000 and crappy dye colours, and only got 1 Raptor.

I know it's meant to be a gamble, but really SW TOR? We already pay a subscription how much more money do you want! So for example, if I got a pack of 24 a month, I would spend about 432 over 12 months. I think a special reward for that kind of loyalty is needed

I wlll continue to buy the packs but for god sake make items drop better, I must be making you a fortune! that would all be lost if the game shut down *please don't do that btw*
May the Force be with You !