Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 06: Kit Fisto vs. Agen Kolar

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 06: Kit Fisto vs. Agen Kolar

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
05.05.2013 , 07:50 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I still think TPM is a better option, if anything it puts him at a disadvantage because he wields a single bladed lightsaber rather than a double-bladed one. He's far more skilled with that weapon that the other he's saddled with.

And I just feel it would be easier to debate *shrug*

EDIT: Are we sure this is a good matchup? I don't mean to question Aurbere's brilliance () but I see Maul handedly defeating Ventress without much difficulty.

EDIT: Random thought and probably a bit late now, but if you've still got some placeholders Bariss Offee and or Ashoka Tano may be options.
How dare you call yourself a Ventress fan...

Any fanboy can turn a debate to their side via the awesome power of fanboiness!
You shall see... They all shall see
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
05.05.2013 , 09:29 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
How dare you call yourself a Ventress fan...

Any fanboy can turn a debate to their side via the awesome power of fanboiness!
You shall see... They all shall see
I know, I know - but even I have to accept defeat sometimes. Nonetheless if you think you've got an argument, you've got my backing.

For Ventress!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
05.05.2013 , 10:30 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I still think TPM is a better option, if anything it puts him at a disadvantage because he wields a single bladed lightsaber rather than a double-bladed one. He's far more skilled with that weapon that the other he's saddled with.

And I just feel it would be easier to debate *shrug*

EDIT: Are we sure this is a good matchup? I don't mean to question Aurbere's brilliance () but I see Maul handedly defeating Ventress without much difficulty.

EDIT: Random thought and probably a bit late now, but if you've still got some placeholders Bariss Offee and or Ashoka Tano may be options.
I think Ventress is getting a bit underestimated here, and we haven't even started. I assure you that I made the right choice here.

I don't think Ahsoka and Bariss would get very far in the grand scheme of the tournament, considering all of the big hitters like Exar Kun, Vader, Traya, Satele, Malgus, etc.

That and all of my placeholders have been used up. This is where it gets real.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
05.05.2013 , 11:29 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think Ventress is getting a bit underestimated here, and we haven't even started. I assure you that I made the right choice here.
I still have my reservations... suppose I'll pretend to argue Darth Maul and then have my points ROFLstomped by Selenial and be like 'oh no I've lost' join the other side and seize victory for Ventress!
Quote:
I don't think Ahsoka and Bariss would get very far in the grand scheme of the tournament, considering all of the big hitters like Exar Kun, Vader, Traya, Satele, Malgus, etc.

That and all of my placeholders have been used up. This is where it gets real.
Your probably right there, its serious now! Speaking of serious, I think I know who Traya may be going up against and have planned accordingly...

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.05.2013 , 03:17 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
[/COLOR]Your probably right there, its serious now! Speaking of serious, I think I know who Traya may be going up against and have planned accordingly...
But what if it isn't?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
05.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
But what if it isn't?
Then I shall adapt!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
05.05.2013 , 03:46 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Then I shall adapt!
Out of curiosity, who do you think she will face? It's unlikely that I will be changing anything in the brackets anymore (changed multiple times, thinking of moving Dooku), so there would be no harm in hearing your prediction.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
05.05.2013 , 04:54 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Out of curiosity, who do you think she will face? It's unlikely that I will be changing anything in the brackets anymore (changed multiple times, thinking of moving Dooku), so there would be no harm in hearing your prediction.
Oh, well I thought it was Dooku but....

ZahirS's Avatar


ZahirS
05.05.2013 , 05:14 PM | #69
How about Maul vs Ventress

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.05.2013 , 05:23 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by ZahirS View Post
How about Maul vs Ventress
That is the next match.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.