Come on... Who is in charge of the items in the PVP vendors Bioware?

Individual

Does it make sense that I can rip a mod out of bracers that cost less then actually buying the mod? Does it make sense to have a mod in the pvp vendors that that have both cunning and defense? I ask my self this every time I look at the vendors. Are you guys even trying there? Bioware, please address this stuff. It's not right that you guys have mods up there for as much as you do when you can buy a piece of gear that costs less that gives you both and armoring and a mod.

So the complaint is that they've given you an easier way to get the item you want?

I'm thinking the point he was making instead, is that Bioware doesn't know what they're doing about PvP itemization and pricing, when you can buy Bracers for less than the mod vendor is selling mods, and the mods that are being sold have horrible stats on them, like he said, Cunning and Defense. Don't think I've ever seen an Operative tank, really.

Does it make sense that I can rip a mod out of bracers that cost less then actually buying the mod? Does it make sense to have a mod in the pvp vendors that that have both cunning and defense? I ask my self this every time I look at the vendors. Are you guys even trying there? Bioware, please address this stuff. It's not right that you guys have mods up there for as much as you do when you can buy a piece of gear that costs less that gives you both and armoring and a mod.

companions can use them also, granted at this point you are trying to get them for yourselves... however in the future if you're not giving them to an alt, you might give them to a companion. And some companions can tank with cunning e.g. loken.

Edited by Menaes

Just buy what's cheaper. Their statistics will tell them in about 6 months that no one is using that vendor, after which they will investigate for a couple months, perhaps even create a thread for us to provide feedback on what could be done better.

They will then wipe that thread and all the feedback and lower the price of ranked mods and enhancements by 5%. ;)

Gunslingers should stack def

worl known truth

The fact that decommission pvp gear in every update and have done it about four times now reinforces the fact that indeed they don't know what their doing. Stay pvping with pve gear, enjoy bolster and don't bother grinding for it because whatever pvp gear exists now will be irrelevant or removed in the next update.

How about you stop crying like a spoiled child? Sick of people on these forums thinking they can get whatever they want changed if they cry about it loud enough.

How about you stop crying like a spoiled child? Sick of people on these forums thinking they can get whatever they want changed if they cry about it loud enough.

And how about you do a simple calculation and compare the prices, and come to the logical conclusion that the disparity is nothing short of mind-boggling?

Have a nice day...

And how about you do a simple calculation and compare the prices, and come to the logical conclusion that the disparity is nothing short of mind-boggling?

Have a nice day...

So what if it is? Deal with it and stop whinging.

Edited by fujeo-finel

Seriously OP, did you really think that this was worth a forum post demanding developer time and resources to fix? Were you so outraged at the cost of mods that you thought more attention should be focused on mod prices? I'd have thought a sensible person would've just shrugged and thought "Well I'll just rip out the mods from the bracer and save some credits. No need to go cry to mommy about it".