Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare EC Title?

AlrikFassbauer
05.16.2013 , 05:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by adrunktick View Post
It's a title for a reason, to prove you're better than everyone else, just because you can't get it, doesn't mean, now you deserve it, you dont.
Yes.

And that's why there is an Achievement in the Legacy tree which reads like this :

"Die 15 times in an PvP match"

It really exist, although I can't quote it exactly from my memory.

And you get it ONLY when you REALLY die 15 times in 1 PvP match !

Ansalem
05.16.2013 , 06:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Yes.

And that's why there is an Achievement in the Legacy tree which reads like this :

"Die 15 times in an PvP match"

It really exist, although I can't quote it exactly from my memory.

And you get it ONLY when you REALLY die 15 times in 1 PvP match !
that achievement is actually to die 10 times in warzone and its for each warzone. There are also achievements to get 10 killing blows and to die 10 times in matches. However one does not receive a title for those achievements. One does receive titles for timed runs however as well as codex entries. Title runs used to mean something but are now cheapened because any Tom, Dick, or Harry can get the old ones now. For those of us who were server first title earners/bearers its an insult when we see a terrible group wearing the title with the next tier. If you want to be proud of titles from timed runs then do the timed runs when it matters not after the fact. And don't give me a spiel about how it takes too much time...its a timed run it should take less time!

Ardarell_Solo
05.16.2013 , 08:56 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
I'm glad to hear it, I personally love deflating egotistical people like you. And I'll be showing off my title just to annoy people like you as well.
That made my day, love that attitude! :-)
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan>
T3-M4

Flying-Brian
05.16.2013 , 01:45 PM | #24
There is a note in the known issues list, that titles for the nightmare runs in EV, KP and EC are not working right now.

Quote:
Operations
Players are not currently granted the appropriate title upon completing Eternity Vault, Explosive Conflict, or Karagga's Palace on Nightmare Mode in under 2 hours.
But no word of a fix, and just a generic CS responce when I put in a ticket for it for EC.

KeyboardNinja
05.16.2013 , 04:00 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
that achievement is actually to die 10 times in warzone and its for each warzone. There are also achievements to get 10 killing blows and to die 10 times in matches. However one does not receive a title for those achievements. One does receive titles for timed runs however as well as codex entries. Title runs used to mean something but are now cheapened because any Tom, Dick, or Harry can get the old ones now. For those of us who were server first title earners/bearers its an insult when we see a terrible group wearing the title with the next tier. If you want to be proud of titles from timed runs then do the timed runs when it matters not after the fact. And don't give me a spiel about how it takes too much time...its a timed run it should take less time!
Try running Nightmare Kephess. Even at level 55, you need to be on point to get that boss down. The tanks are also a reasonable challenge, though DPS is certainly a non-issue. I'm not pretending it's as hard as it used to be, but I think you're going to have to wait a while before you can rage at "terrible" groups sporting the title, if ever.

In other news, epeening it up on threads like this doesn't exactly make you sound like a better or more respectable raider. Quite the contrary. You're demonstrating everything that I don't like about PvE in MMOs, and you make me ashamed to call myself a hard-core raider. Just because someone else accomplishes something doesn't diminish your own accomplishment of the same. You know that you cleared NiM EC before 2.0; are you so insecure that you demand everyone who sees your title know the same?

Regarding your earlier post, the Resurgent title is actually working post-2.0. Several people on my server have it now. It's just Warstalker which isn't working.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank)

Ansalem
05.16.2013 , 06:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Try running Nightmare Kephess. Even at level 55, you need to be on point to get that boss down. The tanks are also a reasonable challenge, though DPS is certainly a non-issue. I'm not pretending it's as hard as it used to be, but I think you're going to have to wait a while before you can rage at "terrible" groups sporting the title, if ever.

In other news, epeening it up on threads like this doesn't exactly make you sound like a better or more respectable raider. Quite the contrary. You're demonstrating everything that I don't like about PvE in MMOs, and you make me ashamed to call myself a hard-core raider. Just because someone else accomplishes something doesn't diminish your own accomplishment of the same. You know that you cleared NiM EC before 2.0; are you so insecure that you demand everyone who sees your title know the same?

Regarding your earlier post, the Resurgent title is actually working post-2.0. Several people on my server have it now. It's just Warstalker which isn't working.
Having done nightmare ec since 2.0 I can assure you it is and has been super easy. Never had any trouble with kephess before so killing in 2.0 was veryvery boring and much faster. And you may not feel that seeing more and more people with the title doesnt diminish the accomplishment, but I feel that it does that is a difference of opinion. I'm glad that the titles are currently bugged for folks. If they really wanted them that bad they should have gotten them before expac came out and made them super easy. As for resurgent title it seems to still be holding strong on my server where most of the bads can't grasp simple concepts like stop dps and cleanse. They should attach a subtitle to the titles earned after 2.0 from previous content. Warstalker blah the Slow. Warstalker blah the Bad.

znihilist
05.16.2013 , 07:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
snip
where most of the bads can't grasp simple concepts like stop dps and cleanse..
You know you are making it hard to agree with you!
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Ansalem
05.16.2013 , 11:25 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
You know you are making it hard to agree with you!
yeah my grouchiness is coming through in my posts. I need to poop before it kills me.

LordMalic
05.17.2013 , 10:09 AM | #29
They did add an achievement in 2.0. saw this as well btw, seems like there is a title if you beat it with no one dying.
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS