Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP destroyed what is left of this game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP destroyed what is left of this game.

Jayshames
04.28.2013 , 06:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tycoon View Post
This is my problem with you post. Yes, there is a lot of problems with pvp right now, however you didn't even mention the things 2.0 broke. All you did was talk about how much time you spent, and how there are a lot of stuns in the game, but then tell us how much you enjoyed the game up till 2.0. So you are telling my you were able to tolerate all of the CCs up till 2.0, and for some reason you can no longer? 2.0 has problems, but stuns and CCs is at least one thing 2.0 didn't break. You might not like all of the CCs, but I actually do. The only time you see a lot of CC is when are focused fired, and lets be honest, if you are being focused fired by 4-6 other people you aren't meant to survive that encounter anyway.
Yes, I could tolerate it actually. Sure the stuns were still there, but TTK was fine. Now that TTK is like 1/4 of what it was, combine that with the constant stuns and you don't even get a chance to do anything with many fights. It's just dull and boring.

Quote: Originally Posted by Thrasymicus View Post
So what is this awesome MMO you are comparing this game to?
My post was comparing to other MMO's, not just one.

Quote: Originally Posted by DeFierrio View Post
Define irony. A grammatically incorrect sentence that accuses others of having a low IQ.
Another one bites the dust.

CaptainAsa
05.01.2013 , 12:14 AM | #22
I have stooped my Swtor pay to play. I have all the new2.0 gear I went from 19000 life to 30000 life and I have all new all lvl 55 gear and all lvl 55 augments. i die in under 5 seconds, i just had a sith choke 20000 life out if me before I could fire a single shot. Gunslinger gone quit. Alos all the defense guards at every base int he game are only lvl 50. So any lvl 55 can rule any base in the game I tested this by attacking Imperial bases with my lvl 55. Their is no defense against it and so for 3 days I have been trying to lvl a 24 Scoundrel and can not because the base is camped by a sith lvl 55 the same one all day. i just uninstalled the game and I an stopping all game play.
I have played the game for over 10 months and have spent money on cartel coins and upgrades and whatever. You suck Bioware

CaptainAsa
05.01.2013 , 12:15 AM | #23
And do not forget to remove my post as it is not good for you

lxynl
05.01.2013 , 12:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by getdownsb View Post
thats funny, but true we all should get outside.

What the op said is also true.

Caeliux
05.01.2013 , 12:25 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by platinumruggo View Post
There's still plenty left to do, fp's, ops, re roll other characters, etc.
How dare you use logic on these forums, you should be beheaded!

Draekos
05.01.2013 , 12:34 AM | #26
PvP isnt perfect, but it is very playable. At least on the 5 ACs I play.
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

Caeliux
05.01.2013 , 12:52 AM | #27
I blame Canada.

ScionVaLucifer
07.20.2013 , 09:49 AM | #28
Pvps always been dead, who likes to press a skill and have it act like it went off only to see it really didnt, then you have to press it again but we lost 1.5 sec to cast anything else because when it didnt work the 1st time you still get the 1.5 sec gcd (global cool down) . in pvp thats life or death.

Polymerize
07.20.2013 , 10:53 AM | #29
OP is bad.

Also, anyone who complains about CC/snare is bad.

Operatives are a tad overpowered at the moment.

Oh and, you're bad.

Goodbye.

foxmob
07.20.2013 , 11:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Also, anyone who complains about CC/snare is bad. .
I think there's a difference between complaining about something because you don't like the mechanic and complaining about it because you cannot deal with it.

I do not like all of the CC and the way the resolve system works in the game. that does not mean I do not know how to handle it.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.