Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lockouts should be removed from story modes

Ninja_Amnesty
04.27.2013 , 08:27 PM | #21
Just wait, they will sell passes on the Cartel Market that will allow you to do this.
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

a-madman
04.28.2013 , 05:26 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninja_Amnesty View Post
Just wait, they will sell passes on the Cartel Market that will allow you to do this.
no they wont, as it will ruin much of the game, and as far as i am aware WOW still has lock outs

Arkerus
04.28.2013 , 09:32 AM | #23
Completely agreed. It's better for everything, quite literally, if players were allowed to run it again and it just locked you out of the gear drop.

This would help everyone including those people with partial runs and need to get it done.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Wallner
04.28.2013 , 10:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninja_Amnesty View Post

Well.. It wouldn't be that strange if they put it on CM as "Operation Unlock/Reset".. Would be pretty sad though.
Want to get awesome free stuff in-game? Use my referral link!:
---->http://www.swtor.com/r/63S7yc <-----

MichelvanMeerten
04.28.2013 , 12:12 PM | #25
I quite like how WoW handled this situation.You can indefinetly queue and join for Operations but you are only eligible for loot the first time. Every other time you will get nothing but an autopass on loot.

Wallner
04.28.2013 , 12:24 PM | #26
Btw, I have a feeling I've ended up on a bunch of people's ignore list now. Since they don't want to be matched with someone who's locked. And there's no other way for them to get a fresh run if I'm in the queue.

I don't know if I should feel bad for that or not..

Maybe there should at least be a way for people to choose in the GF if they only want a Full run or if they are ok with doing a phase with downed bosses. Would make the matching easier.

Never_Hesitate
04.29.2013 , 01:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallner View Post
Btw, I have a feeling I've ended up on a bunch of people's ignore list now. Since they don't want to be matched with someone who's locked. And there's no other way for them to get a fresh run if I'm in the queue.

I don't know if I should feel bad for that or not..

Maybe there should at least be a way for people to choose in the GF if they only want a Full run or if they are ok with doing a phase with downed bosses. Would make the matching easier.
There is a box they can just untick "Match with people progressed further than you" or something like that, then they wouldn't need to ignore you and could get a clean run.

But why bother reading, ignoring is much easier
waiting for ...

XuShaBi
04.29.2013 , 02:00 AM | #28
This would be a better idea if you can roll only ONCE for each boss per week. Regardless whether you got the loot, you shouldn't be allowed to roll again on loots from boss which you have already done before reset. Otherwise, people will just keep running ops and eventually everyone is geared in a week.

FlyinSpaghetti
04.29.2013 , 04:34 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by XuShaBi View Post
This would be a better idea if you can roll only ONCE for each boss per week. Regardless whether you got the loot, you shouldn't be allowed to roll again on loots from boss which you have already done before reset. Otherwise, people will just keep running ops and eventually everyone is geared in a week.
This is exactly what I'm suggesting, just one roll per boss and if you don't get anything it'll be tough luck even if you pass on the loot or greed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
There is a box they can just untick "Match with people progressed further than you" or something like that
This is another problem and probably why also WoW's LFR gets bashed because it doesn't let you choose the boss you want to start from. Bioware could avoid that effect from happening in this game by simply giving the user the option to untick all start points when they queue.

Only having the option for fresh run or not is not enough IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

Wallner
04.29.2013 , 04:53 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
There is a box they can just untick "Match with people progressed further than you" or something like that, then they wouldn't need to ignore you and could get a clean run.

But why bother reading, ignoring is much easier
Hmm I've never seen that.. I've only seen the "match with in-progress groups".. But I thought that was about joining groups that are already inside a phase and looking for reinforcements.