Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colicoid War Games....Seriously?

firesprite_ea
01.31.2012 , 01:46 AM | #41
One of the funniest instances in the game for us. Sure, the first time you try it (even after you read abt it) you will most likely die. Several times. But when ppl realise that you need the healer to be off the cannon and healing the shooters.... and when the shooters learn to cover each other...
In addition, remember that turret blasts are aoe so you can alow smaller melee drones to converge on your position and kill them all in two shots.
Rotating with RMB helps a ton (and no, it does NOT remove you from the cannon!!)

The labyrinth part is also fun ^_^

Darth_Jermz
01.31.2012 , 02:55 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by JediIorith View Post
My group did it fine, the trick is to have tank and dps take the turrets, have the healer stand in the middle healing, and have the turrets aim inward (cover each others back and keep them off the healer. Was painfully easy.
this. ezpz.

SageH
01.31.2012 , 02:57 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerakar View Post
I agree, however its doable but only if everyone in the group is a tank =P
Just have your healer not take a gun and heal the gunners. Its much easier that way.

Bilirubin
02.02.2012 , 11:58 AM | #44
I was questing last night and socializing on mumble with some guild mates, two of whom were attempting to do this instance and quickly realized they were way over their heads. I and another joined them, so we were three DPS and one shadow tank (me), 39, 42, and two 50s. It was perhaps the most fun I've had yet in SW:TOR! We wiped once, and some of us were killed at various points during the run (really could have used a healer, especially myself when I kept instinctively drawing the aggro off the 50s), but working out the puzzles under fire was excellent fun! And the final battles in the Arena--really nice nod to Attack of the Clones.

And I got a really spiffy new double bladed light saber!

TL;DR: play this instance for an excellent time!
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando |
Scartina Level 17 Marauder