Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/26/2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question of the Day 4/26/2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rafaman
04.26.2013 , 04:41 PM | #11
Hands down it is the Containment Armor we got from the Rakghoul event. My Vanguard looks great in it and I always get questions with regard to where to get it. And... you can't get it anywhere. And yes, it is social gear as it requires a social level.

And... it is legacy gear as well, FTW.

Ixum
04.26.2013 , 08:25 PM | #12
The male slave outfit... owait it doesnt hasn't been implemented yet chop chop bw!
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

AshlaBoga
04.27.2013 , 09:49 AM | #13
I like the Imperial Containment Officer Helmet, Gauntlets and Boots but I also really like the CorSec Jacket.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Gwena
04.27.2013 , 11:42 AM | #14
The Voss Mystic set, though I dunno if I'll ever have a character with a high enough social level to wear it. xD

I would say the slave/dancer outfit(s), because it is beautiful and I use pieces of it, but the fact that it is female only irritates me greatly.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

DarthDano
04.28.2013 , 10:05 AM | #15
I like the social gear I can mail to my alts...........too bad they're stuck on another server!
ChakaD'an'Ozulu
Blackbacca Legacy

Ladyrecon
04.30.2013 , 01:19 AM | #16
I love the grungy look of the Prisoner's Set from Belsavis! Too bad its Social V