Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16-man cheevo group (republic)

Azaranth
05.13.2013 , 10:20 AM | #21
Okay, all updated.

There's still plenty of room! We have a few absences every week, so please feel free to sign up as an alternate.

bailyb
05.13.2013 , 11:08 PM | #22
I'd be game to join in on this when you guys start 16 man HM TFB/SV runs and maybe 16 man NiM EC.

Azaranth
05.14.2013 , 11:02 AM | #23
@ bailyb - We'll probably start the level 55 ops in a few weeks. Just let me know your toon's name.

@ Everyone else - Just a reminder, tonight is the night! See you all at 7pm Server Time. Let's discover whatever new bugs today's patch introduced!

JRastenn
05.14.2013 , 04:04 PM | #24
I have been hit with the game-crashes-at-launch bug, so unless Bioware breaks with tradition and actually fixes a game breaking bug in a timely fashion Kalethin will not be online tonight. Joy.

My air conditioner is also on the fritz, so it's been a banner day all around.

Azaranth
05.14.2013 , 08:04 PM | #25
We're going to have to call off the 16-man achievement raid tonight, a bunch of people are having login issues.

We'll reschedule for next Tuesday. See you then!

Azaranth
05.20.2013 , 03:13 PM | #26
Reminder bump, raid tomorrow! This time with less patch-day login issues.

We have plenty of open slots for anyone interested in coming. We're probably going to blow through 16-man HMEV and HMKP this week.

hekdurrr
05.22.2013 , 10:56 AM | #27
I'd be down

IsÍn
Role: DPS
Adv. Class: Sentinel
IsÍn - Jedi Sentinel
Adroit
The Harbinger

Azaranth
05.28.2013 , 03:11 PM | #28
Thanks for the interest Isyn, I'll be sure to toss you an invite in future weeks.
A few scheduling items:

1) We're going to have to cancel tonight's raid. I have some stuff going on tonight, and I can't make it. So take the night off and we'll be back next week. Sorry for the late notice. (I'll see if any of my guildmates are interested in trying to coordinate things in my place. If so, I'll post contact info here)

2) I want to pre-emptively cancel the raid for 6/11 as well. That's when the patch hits, and I know some people (myself included) will have plans with their guild to check out the new Nightmare TFB raid.

Tarurelm
05.28.2013 , 11:39 PM | #29
If you've got a DPS spot open for the 4th I'd be happy to fill the spot! Name in game is Tšru ( alt 0228 for the š)
Delusions of Grandeur@ The Harbinger

-DPS Vigilance Guardian- Tšru Relm
-Sage Heals- Va'shh

Azaranth
05.30.2013 , 10:30 AM | #30
Well, unfortunately Bioware hasn't given us retroactive credit for the achievements that were previously bugged. I'm going to put in some support tickets and see if they can help me out, but it's starting to look like all the raids we've done so far were a complete waste of time.

Hopefully they'll reconsider.