Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Infinite Repair Loop

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.26.2013 , 06:19 PM | #31
I know you have tried a chkdsk , can you also run a system file check as well just to be sure

windows key + R then type cmd (push enter)

type sfc /scannow (push enter)

04.26.2013 , 08:19 PM | #32
I think it is BS that you are sending all of us through this endless loop of crap after every patch. I have been dealing with the same problem after the last two patches. I re-installed after the expansion and the game worked fine until this most recent patch and now back to the endless loop of repair. I too have followed your suggestions, ran checks on my system and yet the game still will not finish repairing for me either. I work in software development and if every time I did a software update I had users locked out I would not get to keep my job. You need to get to the root of this issue and not hope that it is a hardware issue or that it magically works for players. I let the repair run all last night and today while I was at work(actually fixing user problems with software) and the repair tool was still running having moved no further than it had from this morning. I feel the only solution that is viable at this point is ending my subscription.