Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FIX Cademimu Shackle BUG PLEASE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
FIX Cademimu Shackle BUG PLEASE

dscount
04.25.2013 , 11:33 PM | #1
Ok. it's not a L2P issue. When several people can't Unshackle team members it becomes very annoying.

Two nights in a row we one shot everything and then it's just a plain RNG to win the final boss. Two to three mDPS and you are screwed when 3-4 people are shackled at the same time. First night was a Jug Tank and tonight it's a Sin Tank. Both nights we have 2 warrior DPS and a healer was OP both nights.

This used to be a one shot boss if done right, now it's just stupid and very much BROKEN.

Please REMOVE the AOE Shackle or FIX the Unbreaking issue. The fight would still be hard but we could at least be able to complete it with being able to unshackle people.

WORKAROUND: We kept 1 mDPS and the Healer 30 meters away. Even outside this range and separated from each other we still got shackled once in a while. (One at a time thou)
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Peverder
04.26.2013 , 05:20 PM | #2
Just wiped 6 times to this damn bug pls remove the FP as its impossible to finsh with 2-3 melle types.And im getting tired of the 50k+ repair bill and getting no random reward since it cant be completed.

Pirana
04.26.2013 , 06:44 PM | #3
Just wiped numerous times on the Shadowlands server. Unable to break shackles.
Fix your game please.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

Pirana
04.27.2013 , 04:36 PM | #4
Still bugged. Can't break shackles.

conscioushours
04.27.2013 , 05:25 PM | #5
I can only repeat your posts, same happened to my group 2 days ago. I think we wiped like 5 times in total; in the end Sage's Rescue skill saved us. It's indeed a lot of pain with melee characters. Please fix it.
Heliost Clan - a Star Wars blog
Qin'an Ro'ya
The Progenitor

Adduo
04.27.2013 , 07:24 PM | #6
same. almost 60k repair...

Pirana
04.30.2013 , 08:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
Still bugged. Can't break shackles.
Fix your game. Still bugged.

Keetsune
04.30.2013 , 09:30 PM | #8
As marauder u can spec to Carnage and able to instant unshakle urself 3 times in a row and each 45 sec after ;D Work like a charm.

canuckly
04.30.2013 , 09:46 PM | #9
seems very hit and miss for the shackles one run couldn't break most of the shackles 2nd run it was about half the shackles we couldn't break the third run could break all of them so not sure what is causing it but yes it can be very annoying when you can't unshackle

also i would really like to know why is it when im running with basically full 69 gear augmented with 28 advanced my wipes only cost me 4500-5000 while people are still saying they wipe it costs them 10k