Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account cancelled and why

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Account cancelled and why

05.06.2013 , 07:20 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I'm playing an "alternative" option of an MMO with a Star Wars theme. It feels a bit odd and is more nostalgic than anything as some things still don't work yet, and I sure will miss my cover system and sniper; but it's free so I don't feel bad just popping in and having some fun when I feel like it.

I am watching for maybe Repopulation and EQ next has my ears perked up.
I know of which you speak
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

05.06.2013 , 07:50 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
This game is simply no longer any fun to pvp in.

EA's priorities and complete ineptitude

The first mistake was hiring PvP designers who designed pvp in other failed MMO's. This games budget was stupidly high. How about instead of hiring Hollywood actors to voice content, you ponied up some of that money and hired people who weren't complete failures at pvp design. BTW if you are going to hire Hollywood actors for voicing the game? Hire Bruce Campbell. Yeah that was a joke. Not as big a joke as the failures of this development team though.

It took until right before an expansion to fix a memory leak. It took months of pvp players telling you bubblestun was stupid, to fix that. You release a patch and don't even fix bolster. You sure as @$%@ put out another cartel pack though didn't you...
^ this made me lol, so true...

05.06.2013 , 08:16 AM | #123
This game sucks cause its full of clicker noobs simple as that. This game has more noobs than any other mmo i have ever played. So you can say wow sucks but the only reason this game is still alive is because of f2p. Anyone know why f2p happend? because all the good mmo players realized this game sucked at the beginning and left.

05.06.2013 , 08:24 AM | #124
Well, I just joined the OP, and I'm not the only one. Both my friend and I are done with this game. It's just not fun anymore. He and I both agree, 2.0 was the worst 10 dollars we've ever spent. Another boring planet, snoozefest HMFPs, and grindfest dailies don't appeal to us. PvP does. But PvP is a joke right now, for a variety of reasons. So we can't enjoy that, either. So what did we pay for that we ended up enjoying? A new skill per class, and five new talent points. Hoo-freaking-ray.
Stealth? It's nice, I guess. But so is flinging people off bridges.

05.06.2013 , 08:55 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Derekchat View Post
This game sucks cause its full of clicker noobs simple as that..
Stop there, *** argument is that ? lol
With that argument all games sucks for u then..
Worst post i see today...jeez