Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/25/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cilas
04.25.2013 , 01:21 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Beranzen View Post
then put your whine in the proper thread and not in one that has nothing to do with what you are whining about.
Lol, not whining. My post is clear and concise and points out an issue that many believe needs to be resolved. I've posted similar things in the PvP forums, but clearly they are not being read there. Go back to your operations and stop attacking people for expressing very serious concerns about an aspect of the game that doesn't affect you.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
04.25.2013 , 01:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Beranzen View Post
then put your whine in the proper thread and not in one that has nothing to do with what you are whining about.
Oh, and if bioware made a proper thread about this, I would certainly post there... but they haven't and probably won't.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

AshlaBoga
04.25.2013 , 01:31 PM | #23
Dealer's Den on Coruscant.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Gidrea
04.25.2013 , 01:34 PM | #24
Why are they all called "cantina"? Why aren't there any bars, clubs, lounges,cafes... and get rid of the barfing NPCs.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

AshlaBoga
04.25.2013 , 01:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Why are they all called "cantina"? Why aren't there any bars, clubs, lounges,cafes... and get rid of the barfing NPCs.
Barfing npcs? I don't think I even seen one barf... I'd actually that for immersion purposes.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

chuixupu
04.25.2013 , 01:43 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Why are they all called "cantina"?
See: Star Wars

Quote:
and get rid of the barfing NPCs.
Even in sci-fi fantasy, beer before liquor, never been sicker

Ashia - I know I recall seeing some on Nar Shaddaa
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Gidrea
04.25.2013 , 01:49 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Barfing npcs? I don't think I even seen one barf... I'd actually that for immersion purposes.
Outside Anchorhead, and inside Sobrik on Republic Balmorra.

Yes, I've seen Star Wars, and I know the Mos Eisley Cantina... but that doesn't mean they ALL have to be cantinas. How about the Outlander's Club on Coruscant?
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Groncho
04.25.2013 , 01:57 PM | #28
Augment cantina
Chë
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

MajinDeath
04.25.2013 , 01:59 PM | #29
My favorite cantina is the one that happens to be some sort of social gathering place because people go there & hang out because there are things to do like the one on the fleet SHOULD be. So I guess none at the moment.
By the way this game is a great game please keep improving it.

bionamaster
04.25.2013 , 02:01 PM | #30
The one in the Old Galactic Market on Coruscant (Dealer's Den, I think?). I love the conversation between the Patron and the Bounty Hunter. I also enjoy the one in the Nar Shaddaa Promenade (Which I think is the Slippery Slopes).
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!