Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beastmaster of Ilum

CrazyMcGee
10.18.2013 , 01:42 AM | #11
This has been bugged since 2.0 when achievements came out. Check out my thread here for other known achievement bugs.

They have been working hard and just fixed the Loremaster bugs - my hope is that Beastmaster may be next on the list, so I'd keep an eye out for 2.5.1 maybe?

DAMossimo
10.27.2013 , 01:23 AM | #12
I'm hoping they might finally fix this in the 2.4.2 patch coming Tuesday but have all but given up on it.

AshlaBoga
10.27.2013 , 01:40 AM | #13
If it's not in by 2.5 I'm going to keep bumping related threads endless O_O
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

FCazares
10.29.2013 , 01:40 AM | #14
I got Loremaster done and went to do beastmaster and have not found a way to complete any of the 3 entries for Ilum. Well guess it's the waiting game again. I'm glad they're fixing these and the codex entries associated with them.

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.

CrazyMcGee
10.29.2013 , 01:47 AM | #15
They've just announced a fix for the Asharl and said they are working on the other two. It sounds like Asharl will only be during Gree though.

Gaellon
10.31.2013 , 04:08 AM | #16
Last night I was fighting in the south of Belsavis with my juggernaut, doing the mission where you have to take out and destroy supplies of the Gand, Gamorreans and Anomids. I think it's called "Breaking their stuff"

There are Bogwings there, who seem to give that entry. For me the bogwing was taken off the 'open' entries for Beastmaster of Ilum.
"Always in motion the future is"

DAMossimo
10.31.2013 , 05:18 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
They've just announced a fix for the Asharl and said they are working on the other two. It sounds like Asharl will only be during Gree though.
Why does it sound this way? What exactly was said?

DAMossimo
10.31.2013 , 05:57 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaellon View Post
Last night I was fighting in the south of Belsavis with my juggernaut, doing the mission where you have to take out and destroy supplies of the Gand, Gamorreans and Anomids. I think it's called "Breaking their stuff"

There are Bogwings there, who seem to give that entry. For me the bogwing was taken off the 'open' entries for Beastmaster of Ilum.
Haha. Confirmed. I nabbed one of the yellow "young bogwings" just east of the Imperial Command Post through the pass and got it.

I should feel bad using an exploit, but considering how long this has been broken, I don't feel the least bit guilty.

CrazyMcGee
10.31.2013 , 06:00 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
Why does it sound this way? What exactly was said?
From the last patch notes...

Quote:
Defeating the Gree's Asharl Panthar Combat Specimen on Ilum will now grant the appropriate Codex Entry.
The Gree are only on Ilum during the event and combat specimens are part of the event. But it's coming up again soon in... December I think?

CrazyMcGee
10.31.2013 , 06:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaellon View Post

Tyvm, I'll go check that out