Beastmaster of Ilum

poypoyking

This is the only Beastmaster entry I am missing, and I cannot find the entries anywhere. Granted, I only have Republic toons high enough level to explore Ilum so maybe I am missing something in the Imperial areas. They fixed the Beastmaster Achievement for Tython, which was only one entry. Do these exist somewhere and I am just completely missing them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I was fighting in the south of Belsavis with my juggernaut, doing the mission where you have to take out and destroy supplies of the Gand, Gamorreans and Anomids. I think it's called "Breaking their stuff"

There are Bogwings there, who seem to give that entry. For me the bogwing was taken off the 'open' entries for Beastmaster of Ilum.

Last night I was fighting in the south of Belsavis with my juggernaut, doing the mission where you have to take out and destroy supplies of the Gand, Gamorreans and Anomids. I think it's called "Breaking their stuff"

There are Bogwings there, who seem to give that entry. For me the bogwing was taken off the 'open' entries for Beastmaster of Ilum.

Haha. Confirmed. I nabbed one of the yellow "young bogwings" just east of the Imperial Command Post through the pass and got it.

I should feel bad using an exploit, but considering how long this has been broken, I don't feel the least bit guilty. :D

Edited by DAMossimo

Why does it sound this way? What exactly was said?

From the last patch notes...

Defeating the Gree's Asharl Panthar Combat Specimen on Ilum will now grant the appropriate Codex Entry.

The Gree are only on Ilum during the event and combat specimens are part of the event. But it's coming up again soon in... December I think?

Tyvm, I'll go check that out :)

From the last patch notes...

The Gree are only on Ilum during the event and combat specimens are part of the event. But it's coming up again soon in... December I think?

Ah cool. I'll have to find my way back to the Western Shelf next time it activates.

Anyone try killing kath hounds on other planets to try and glitch that achievement? Not sure which planets even harbor them tbh.

Ah cool. I'll have to find my way back to the Western Shelf next time it activates.

Anyone try killing kath hounds on other planets to try and glitch that achievement? Not sure which planets even harbor them tbh.

Checked 3 types of Kath Hounds (Trained, Feral and Alpha) on Republic Balmorra and Vicious Kath Hound on Alderaan, got nothing D:

Also, it seems there's some more types of Kath Hounds on Alderaan, just need to find them)

• 4 weeks later...
Haha. Confirmed. I nabbed one of the yellow "young bogwings" just east of the Imperial Command Post through the pass and got it.

I should feel bad using an exploit, but considering how long this has been broken, I don't feel the least bit guilty. :D

Just killed these and was not given credit.