Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deceptive Patch Notes ||--> Read Bioware <--||

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Deceptive Patch Notes ||--> Read Bioware <--||

Ryat
04.30.2013 , 09:08 PM | #21
Nevermind

Seengularity
05.01.2013 , 02:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RancidJester View Post
Seriously? Brooding? Who uses that?

You talked all this trash about how you didn't believe you were the only one to notice. Guess what? Assuming there is anything wrong with Brooding, you were probably the only one to notice. I have NEVER put points into that. EVER.

Roar is all but pointless in a group setting, and I could care less how much fury I have when I'm out of combat. If Brooding is broken, sorry to hear it. Doesn't affect me.
Wow, all i see here from you is: wrong - wrong - outrageous - LMAO - wrong - wrong....

Let me guess, f2p? just picked up the game? could it be a long-time gimp mara/sent?

Speak for yourself (and you did)

Edit: Also, if you could care less about fury when out of combat, by all means you should. Personally, I could not care less about your reply.

-Seeng

RancidJester
05.02.2013 , 06:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Seengularity View Post
Wow, all i see here from you is: wrong - wrong - outrageous - LMAO - wrong - wrong....

Let me guess, f2p? just picked up the game? could it be a long-time gimp mara/sent?

Speak for yourself (and you did)

Edit: Also, if you could care less about fury when out of combat, by all means you should. Personally, I could not care less about your reply.

-Seeng
Nope. Not F2P. Full subscription, founder title, the works.

I also play an Annihilation marauder, so as I said, doesn't affect me, and I could care less.

You can't assume carnage is the be-all and end-all of the marauder, and then assume that all of us should notice when a skill that we never use has changed. You want to be taken seriously? Less 20 questions and innuendo, and more being up-front, forthright, and conversational in forums that are designed for sharing info...not "Guess what I found? No, really, guess."

Seengularity
05.03.2013 , 02:38 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by RancidJester View Post
Nope. Not F2P. Full subscription, founder title, the works.

I also play an Annihilation marauder, so as I said, doesn't affect me, and I could care less.

You can't assume carnage is the be-all and end-all of the marauder, and then assume that all of us should notice when a skill that we never use has changed. You want to be taken seriously? Less 20 questions and innuendo, and more being up-front, forthright, and conversational in forums that are designed for sharing info...not "Guess what I found? No, really, guess."
You're funny-ish. I don't think any of my posts implied that I assumed "carnage is the be-all and end-all of the marauder", so you assumed that I assumed. Why do you assume?

The guess work was taken out when I posted what I KNOW changed, days ago; are you still caught up in that? That's not what the thread is about, that's ad hominem and you should have PM'd me if you were so sour about it.

Taken seriously? you said roar is useless(amongst other silly things), when in fact it's pretty decent. Yeah, it could be better/different, and it may seem like a 'meh' ability to the shallow minded, but it's not (and it's all we have for real cc); I embrace it.

You came at me with the wrong perspective, and didn't speak about the topic at hand. All I keep seeing from you is wrong-wrong-wrong-me-me-selfish me-don't affect me-wrong-wrong.

Poor RancidJester.

-Seengularity @TheBastion