Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 4/24/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ajaxduo
04.24.2013 , 04:09 PM | #11
Jawagrams...

ArenRakescar
04.25.2013 , 01:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Personal Answer: It was the Throne... but I just got the Cartel Decadent Skiff in my Hypercrate this morning... so I have to go with that. It's like a portable Nar Shaddaa.
Those skiffs handle like barges... they're awesome! When they were initially released I wasn't an instant fan, but I happened to watch the original Star Wars trilogy again recently (for the first time in about 15 years, I'd say) and after that I just had to have one for my smuggler. Okay, I got a different one for my Sith Warrior too, just because the black canopy is so cool. Picked up both of them for good deals too, which makes it even better.

Yep, cruising around the Dune Sea has never been so much fun.

The Manta is another great long distance runner - and that adaptive paint job is pure genius.
On the fleets I usually opt for one of the smaller speeders, just because they're great too in their own right. The Sand Devil is probably my favorite compact speeder.

I'm greatly looking forward to future cartel mounts, so I can find a definitive and authentic SW inspired mount for each of my toons (or two or three)

Orlesian
04.25.2013 , 05:59 AM | #13
I really do love my Skiffs! And I love when my character grabs for a grape and throws it and cathes it in her mouth
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

thatghost
04.25.2013 , 07:08 AM | #14
Absolutely the Fortune Hunter. The detail is terrific. It's a little bit clunky and full of all sorts of junk (the chest on the side is genius- and I've had people actually try to loot it while I've been idle). There's no other mount quite like it- perfect for my scoundrel