Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 4/24/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.24.2013 , 12:33 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Personal Answer: It was the Throne... but I just got the Cartel Decadent Skiff in my Hypercrate this morning... so I have to go with that. It's like a portable Nar Shaddaa.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlaricSevGirl
04.24.2013 , 12:39 PM | #2
Orlean fortune hunter, I have 11 characters and have 5 of these and bought 2 for friends. They are epic, clunky, look like something you'd go out on missions in, not some sleek looking mount that you'd find in Kaas City. They even have camping equipment. Perfect for my sorc, vanguard, sage, mercenary and sentinel. Heck I may even own another one, not sure, lol.
The Terran One Legacy; Ebon Hawk server; Rhiordan, GL, Galactic Security Solutions (Republic) and Rhiorden, GL, The Imperial Black Court (Empire).

ShadowHvo
04.24.2013 , 12:48 PM | #3
My Dominator's Command Throne shows you off as one ****** Dark lord of the Siths. Though, I've always had a weakness for my good old Korealis Commander
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

Tatile
04.24.2013 , 12:50 PM | #4
Loshan Sporster - the pink one, with the flowers on. I *need* to get the Luxury Skiff as well, but I'm so lazy XD

Wodaz
04.24.2013 , 02:06 PM | #5
Love my "Kurtob Alliance Speeder" from the "Friends of Star Wars: The Old Republic" program. Not only is it fast and great for leveling. To me it's the Prius of pod racers.

Opps!! didn't know these were CM mounts only!!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

Kissakias
04.24.2013 , 02:36 PM | #6
blue sphere ftw ( i know its not from cartel but its the ultimate beauty)
from cartel believe it or not, i love the czerka celebrator, i laugh with its stovepipe so much
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!

Shingara
04.24.2013 , 03:01 PM | #7
im split, im not a fan of big in your face mounts, i find the smaller ones have alot more artistic work put into them, so for me its gotta be both the treasure hunter and the longspur elite, the treasure hunter is so detailed its great and the elite, well i dont notice alot using it but the rust look on it is amazing. Whom ever did this spent alot of time and effort on this mount and as such i feel it only right that i put this as my main vehicle when im not using my gree broken taxi mount.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

LrdRahvin
04.24.2013 , 03:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
im split

That must really hurt

Paokzu
04.24.2013 , 03:27 PM | #9
I'd have to say the Aratech Nethian.
I would like to have one of those white speeders with the police lights, I think I saw them in one of the level 55 flashpoints.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

MidichIorian
04.24.2013 , 04:01 PM | #10
Not sure if the Aratech Eclipse technically can be called a Cartel speeder but it's my favorite and the one I'm using. From the packs I'd go with one of the meditation chairs.