Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please remove lvl 51 req. on treasure hunting chests

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Please remove lvl 51 req. on treasure hunting chests
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stuffedduck
05.22.2013 , 05:39 AM | #51
I see another cargo bay incoming for my THs .... maybe they gonna increase maximum amount of cargo bays before they fix the lvl 51 requirement, or I get bored enough to level up the THs.

Would love to see the level requirement be gone, or at least change the boxes to "bound to account".

Neglience
05.24.2013 , 04:03 AM | #52
up with you

SomeJagoff
05.24.2013 , 01:14 PM | #53
really hoping this is fixed in 2.2
Star Wars...

Neglience
05.26.2013 , 05:56 PM | #54
push it up

GodOfFate
05.27.2013 , 08:51 AM | #55
+1 from me

forcelegacy
05.28.2013 , 01:38 PM | #56
Perhaps this is not working as intended and is a bug to be fixed.
or
Perhaps this was intended, but based on community feedback, restrictions will be removed in a future patch.
or
Perhaps this was intended and based on a certain issue or situation, the boxes will stay the way they are.

Whatever the case may be, we are in the dark about what's up with these boxes. This thread has been up for awhile with no dev tracker visibility. A great deal of Treasure Hunting players are awaiting your response devs. The current restriction on these boxes doesn't play nice with the Legacy system at all and doesn't really fit the framework of Legacy and the creation of multiple characters (some only for crew skills).

*Shines spotlight in the sky with a giant 'C', summoning the community team from their secret lair to take action on behalf of the forums.*

billygreat
05.29.2013 , 06:42 PM | #57
Up with it until we get an BW answer here.

caronome
05.30.2013 , 11:16 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by forcelegacy View Post
Perhaps this is not working as intended and is a bug to be fixed.
or
Perhaps this was intended, but based on community feedback, restrictions will be removed in a future patch.
or
Perhaps this was intended and based on a certain issue or situation, the boxes will stay the way they are.

Whatever the case may be, we are in the dark about what's up with these boxes. This thread has been up for awhile with no dev tracker visibility. A great deal of Treasure Hunting players are awaiting your response devs. The current restriction on these boxes doesn't play nice with the Legacy system at all and doesn't really fit the framework of Legacy and the creation of multiple characters (some only for crew skills).

*Shines spotlight in the sky with a giant 'C', summoning the community team from their secret lair to take action on behalf of the forums.*
Amber did us a great service when she verified that yes we could safely vendor the Holi & PCC.

I am not looking for a commitment for a fix. But it sure could be nice to know where it falls between "working as intended" or "bug(or kindly changing for our benefit) that could be fixed in the future" In particular, the angst is caused by uncertainty: is this annoyance because some kind developer does not realize how annoying bank tabs of these are on low level alts and a CM making them aware of it could cause considerable player happiness for minor developer cost? Or is it working as intended (/cry)?

Zarconww
05.30.2013 , 12:20 PM | #59
I agree most heartily. X3. I have 18 character on my account. One level 50 armorcrafter, and all the rest are
level 31 to 33, All my characters have maxed 450 crew skills. Three of my characters are Artifice / Treasure Hunting and I have been submitting bug reports
after every patch since the boxes came out and have not gotten an answer. PLEASE Devs fix this.

Ryenke
06.01.2013 , 04:06 PM | #60
A dev answer, PLEASE. This is getting out of hand. My cargo storage is ridiculously full.