Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Cademimu HM 55 Broken shackles

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Octom
04.24.2013 , 08:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I will work on getting this on the known issues list. Thank you all for your reports I will get an update posted as soon as I know more, we are actively on fixing this issue.
Maybe this has been answered somewhere before, but why would you have to work on getting this onto a know issues list? The way I see it: You know of it. List it. Why are you restricted from doing so?
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Khevar
04.24.2013 , 09:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Octom View Post
Maybe this has been answered somewhere before, but why would you have to work on getting this onto a know issues list? The way I see it: You know of it. List it. Why are you restricted from doing so?
My guess is, it's because Eric is the Community Manager, not a Development Manager, and there is probably some sort of protocol for adding things to that list.

uberkudzu
04.24.2013 , 09:26 PM | #13

The only current workarounds for the issue is to 1) make sure you are spread out so no additional players are shackled and 2) save your personal CC break should you get hit by it. Again, the bugged shackles should only be affecting any additional targets who were hit by it that were not the original target!

what about melee...?
Just a little frustrating to keep getting this FP, make it to the last boss and not be able to finish my daily....

ScytheEleven
04.24.2013 , 09:44 PM | #14
This really only affects melee DPS groups.

Shocking. This game punishes you for being melee. Ranged? By all means, please go about your business!

smpatent
04.24.2013 , 09:55 PM | #15
The flashpoint is broken now and they are wasting our time. How exactly are we supposed to do a random lvl 55 fp when both this and the final fight on mandalorian raiders are now bugged? Just queue and hope we get athiss or hammer station and that the next patch doesn't break those ones as well? This is ridiculous and I am getting tired of patches randomly breaking things especially when they render instances unplayable.

I ask this in all seriousness, does bioware even bother to test these patches before they put them out? If so, how did your testers actually manage to miss this?

Wallach
04.24.2013 , 10:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by smpatent View Post
The flashpoint is broken now and they are wasting our time. How exactly are we supposed to do a random lvl 55 fp when both this and the final fight on mandalorian raiders are now bugged? Just queue and hope we get athiss or hammer station and that the next patch doesn't break those ones as well? This is ridiculous and I am getting tired of patches randomly breaking things especially when they render instances unplayable.

I ask this in all seriousness, does bioware even bother to test these patches before they put them out? If so, how did your testers actually manage to miss this?
I don't know what's wrong with Mando Raiders, but I just did Cademimu HM through GF and it wasn't a big deal.

SamuraBob_Fl
04.24.2013 , 11:40 PM | #17

The only current workarounds for the issue is to 1) make sure you are spread out so no additional players are shackled and 2) save your personal CC break should you get hit by it. Again, the bugged shackles should only be affecting any additional targets who were hit by it that were not the original target!

I will work on getting this on the known issues list. Thank you all for your reports I will get an update posted as soon as I know more, we are actively on fixing this issue.

-eric
I'd like to point out that the workaround doesn't work very well. The fight works best with the group against the wall. Spreading out led to the healer being knocked back into the fire and dying, causing a wipe.
...they'd never come to see me in this dive, where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of here alive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplt6CQ3MyE

Wolvereen
04.24.2013 , 11:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallach View Post
I don't know what's wrong with Mando Raiders, but I just did Cademimu HM through GF and it wasn't a big deal.
plz go trollin' somewhere else^^

uberkudzu
04.24.2013 , 11:52 PM | #19
Yeah after some work my last group made it through. If you're melee heavy...the healer just needs to be far enough away and then be ready/able to dash in to unlock everyone.

Perfectly doable with a competent group, I'd just had some unlucky times. best of luck to everyone!

Wallach
04.24.2013 , 11:54 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvereen View Post
plz go trollin' somewhere else^^
Which part of that is supposed to be a troll, exactly? It's not a big deal to position so that the healer never catches shackles alongside one of the DPS, which means you always have a free person to release others. The fight might not be working as intended but it's not exactly rocket science to get around.

If you're talking about the MR comment, I was being literal in that I don't know of any bugs introduced with the final boss from 2.0.1.