Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Exploration Achievement Didn't Unlock: What Do We Do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Makeb Exploration Achievement Didn't Unlock: What Do We Do?

skitzogreg
04.24.2013 , 08:17 AM | #1
After viewing Makeb 100% (all locations are green and checked on the tracker), the achievement didn't pop. I submitted an in-game ticket as a bug report, but from a previous ticket, they send you an automated response saying you won't get a response for a bug report.

What do I do? I don't want this bugged forever on my account. I spent a lot of time for that achievement.

DarthGile
04.24.2013 , 08:21 AM | #2
Same thing happened with me. I also never got a system message saying "You have explored all of Makeb!" However, it's very clear that all of Makeb was explored, since the world map is a full 100% image with no hexagons.

skitzogreg
04.24.2013 , 09:10 AM | #3
So is there another way to report this? In-game ticket(s) don't sound like the solution.

skitzogreg
04.24.2013 , 06:17 PM | #4
Thought I'd bump this since I'm unlocking maps tonight and this has been on my mind. Has this happened to anyone else?

skitzogreg
04.26.2013 , 07:45 AM | #5
Bump again. BW, can someone help with this or add it to the known bugs section?

skitzogreg
05.06.2013 , 07:27 AM | #6
Bump. I would be extremely grateful for some sort of acknowledgment that this is a known issue.

Pietrastor
05.06.2013 , 07:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
Same thing happened with me. I also never got a system message saying "You have explored all of Makeb!" However, it's very clear that all of Makeb was explored, since the world map is a full 100% image with no hexagons.
Exaclty the same happened to me. I specifically went to last clouded location to uncover full map and was surprised when yellow "You have explored full blah blah" didn't pop up on the screen.

MoobooMagoo
05.06.2013 , 08:19 AM | #8
This same thing happened to me. I think it is a bug.

Chances are we won't get the achievement until after they fix it, at which point our achievements will update automatically.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

skitzogreg
05.07.2013 , 08:30 AM | #9
Daily bump. Amber, Eric, please, can you let us know if this is a confirmed bug or not? I've submitted two in-game tickets (one with the automated response, the other with no response). I'm also bumping this somewhat daily in hopes of a response.

Osomness
05.07.2013 , 08:06 PM | #10
Hey guys,
Same thing happened to me. I was checking other post in the forum and another guy mentioned that Brakan Mesa hadn't upgrade the discovered places correctly. So after that I used another char to explore Makeb, making sure that Brakan Mesa wasn't the last. After doing that I got my achievement.
Hope this can help.
Regards,
Iván