Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion quest bugged.

Sikssix
12.20.2011 , 10:11 PM | #1
Yeah... I have posted this a few times now, so far nobody replied with advice or anything. But I am at 4K now with my companion and there are no quests in it what so ever. My companion isn't feeding my any quests and I want to know if this is a bug or what not. Help?

judgestar
12.20.2011 , 10:15 PM | #2
I heard some of them are bugged, you wouldn't happen to be talking about Kira for Jedi knight?

I heard if you select your first dark side choice with her she becomes bugged for the rest of the time, unfortunately i did this and did not know about this issue before and she has not asked to talk to me at all.

I am hoping they fix this soon and that we can get retroactive interactions with our companions.

Sikssix
12.20.2011 , 10:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by judgestar View Post
I heard some of them are bugged, you wouldn't happen to be talking about Kira for Jedi knight?

I heard if you select your first dark side choice with her she becomes bugged for the rest of the time, unfortunately i did this and did not know about this issue before and she has not asked to talk to me at all.

I am hoping they fix this soon and that we can get retroactive interactions with our companions.
Sentinel, no dark side points what so ever. It's odd because I am about to hit level 28 and half way through Tatooine. Yet NO quest what so ever.

grinningsabre
12.20.2011 , 10:26 PM | #4
For Kira I had that icon pop up saying she wished to speak with me on the ship, but after I moved like 2 or 3 steps, it disappeared and has not popped back up since.
Melgamius Singh
Jedi Guardian
-Vengeance of the Fallen-

Sikssix
12.20.2011 , 10:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by grinningsabre View Post
For Kira I had that icon pop up saying she wished to speak with me on the ship, but after I moved like 2 or 3 steps, it disappeared and has not popped back up since.
I just hope they can fix this REAL soon.

Sikssix
12.20.2011 , 10:43 PM | #6
Well is there a way to work around this bug?

d-pon
12.20.2011 , 11:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by grinningsabre View Post
I'm having this problem for all my companions...Hope they get a fix soon.

RannDrakari
12.21.2011 , 04:26 AM | #8
I'm experiencing this exact problem with Bowdaar myself on my Smuggler.

Sikssix
12.21.2011 , 11:59 AM | #9
Now Kira is at 5K and there is nothing still! I really hope they get to this ASAP.

Roysten
12.21.2011 , 12:09 PM | #10
I have the same problem with Kira on a jedi Gaurdian.

This is a known issue, can't find the link in all the wailing and gnashing of teeth afraid.

As far as I know there is a bad flag in the plot conversation with Kira after Nar Shaddaa.

My case fits the D/s choice mentioned above.

I think there is a dev post that says they have fixed this for new characters and working on retro fixxing it for players in my (and possibly) your position.

The advice was to use T-7 and get to know the plucky chap for a while. Alternatively continue to gain affection with Kira but this will result in a big backlog of dialogue whenever they get the bug fix (soon TM) in place.

Hope this helps apologies for lack of links.