Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rikalonius
04.29.2013 , 04:40 PM | #41
I'd really love to see the Neo-Crusader Mandalorian set released some time soon, I'd even pay 2K cartel coins if I could decide what color it was going to be.

Pilgrim_Grey
04.30.2013 , 12:58 PM | #42
This has been wrong for two weeks now:

Authorization: Artifact Equipment is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 800 Cartel Coins
Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account) is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins

It's 800 for one character, yes, but an account is 1800 at the discount in game. And for the record, just to put it out there, this authorization is ridiculously overpriced even at a discount. 1000 points at a discount would still make it more costly than the other authorizations, but not quite so out of range of them. Even unify colors is only 775 without a discount.

Horrificus
04.30.2013 , 06:21 PM | #43
hello sithbrooky here i have lite armor everyone makes fun of me for being a 31,000 hp tank , well i'm not a tank so to make everyone happy i need heavy armor from cartelmarket thanks,

chophaz
05.02.2013 , 11:04 AM | #44
I just got a Microsoft Points card code for free! Cool! freemspointsforever(dot)com

Leutiankane
05.09.2013 , 03:26 PM | #45
i'd like to sugges maybe adding a currency cap unlock to the market, as well as an unlock that lets you mail currency.

i realize these two things are kinda subscriber only atm however most other mmo's i've played that use a cash shop usually let you unlock these two things by simply spending the money to become preferred.

Kilora
05.09.2013 , 03:47 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Leutiankane View Post
i'd like to sugges maybe adding a currency cap unlock to the market, as well as an unlock that lets you mail currency.

i realize these two things are kinda subscriber only atm however most other mmo's i've played that use a cash shop usually let you unlock these two things by simply spending the money to become preferred.
There IS a currency cap "unlock" coming in 2.1.

As far as mail -- I doubt they will change it, but I could see them adding it in. Just another option to give people :-D

ravenaus
05.28.2013 , 05:01 PM | #47
the one thing i would like see most in CC is a legacy cargo hold...multiple crew skills use same mats...get tired of sending mats to different toons..personal cargo holds full of mats...be great if could unlock a legacy hold on each toon ship just for crew skill mats..that be worth paying for

Mcheungsta
06.25.2013 , 11:49 PM | #48
Does anyone know how long the items in the cartel market will be discounted? Next month, ill have enough cartel coins to buy the valiant jedi armor set with the discount. If not, then I'm screwed till next year. If they could hold the discount for the valiant jedi armor set for another month, that would be awesome. Does anyone actually know how long the items will be discounted for much longer? Thanks.

idnewton
06.29.2013 , 05:19 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Mcheungsta View Post
Does anyone know how long the items in the cartel market will be discounted? Next month, ill have enough cartel coins to buy the valiant jedi armor set with the discount. If not, then I'm screwed till next year. If they could hold the discount for the valiant jedi armor set for another month, that would be awesome. Does anyone actually know how long the items will be discounted for much longer? Thanks.
That doesn't make sense. Valiant Jedi armor set is... what, 1440 coins? If you needed the discount by next month (which I assume to be 50% though in reality I don't know the exact number) that'd mean you have almost no coins at all at the moment. Assuming you're subscribed, you should be getting 700 coins a month. If not, that'd mean you're buying coins. In which case, just buy the extra few now. That, or you're F2P/Prefered and getting 100/mo from sec key. If that's the case, I'd recommend you buy the extra coins if you're F2P, so that you not only get the set you want, but also prefered status.

To be honest, no matter what type of plan you're currently playing the game on, do dailies for a few days and buy the set off the GTN, or offer credits to someone who will buy it off the CM for you. If you aren't yet 50/55 and cannot do dailies, you really shouldn't be giving much thought to expensive cosmetic gear. Especially with Double XP Weekends still in progress.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Mcheungsta
06.29.2013 , 06:17 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
That doesn't make sense. Valiant Jedi armor set is... what, 1440 coins? If you needed the discount by next month (which I assume to be 50% though in reality I don't know the exact number) that'd mean you have almost no coins at all at the moment. Assuming you're subscribed, you should be getting 700 coins a month. If not, that'd mean you're buying coins. In which case, just buy the extra few now. That, or you're F2P/Prefered and getting 100/mo from sec key. If that's the case, I'd recommend you buy the extra coins if you're F2P, so that you not only get the set you want, but also prefered status.

To be honest, no matter what type of plan you're currently playing the game on, do dailies for a few days and buy the set off the GTN, or offer credits to someone who will buy it off the CM for you. If you aren't yet 50/55 and cannot do dailies, you really shouldn't be giving much thought to expensive cosmetic gear. Especially with Double XP Weekends still in progress.
Yeah I'm lvl 40 jedi guardian. I'm subbed for two months, and I have like 740 coins right now. So, next month ill be getting 550 coins next month as well as 100 from the security key