Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slurmez
04.23.2013 , 09:18 PM | #11
Grade 6 mats and jawagrams are outright insulting.

idnewton
04.24.2013 , 01:11 AM | #12
Kotor stuff, I like it. Love the sith trooper's gear. Definitely grabbing myself a Gurian Lightning.

Quote: Originally Posted by Katajx View Post
Will there be no helmet with the new armor?I really want some kind of trooper-ish helmet for my Imps!I was really excited,not sure so much now
The head isn't included because it's a character creation set, none of them have headpieces.

Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Yay! But as I posted in another thread...why does it have to be 1,440? Is it just because it's a creation screen armor like all the other 1,440 sets are the character creation screen sets (except the Valiant Jedi armor)? Because the Eradicator's set was only 900. So was the Eradicator's set a friendly fluke? Or will all the sets be 900 from now on once the creation screen sets are done? Or will all future sets continue to be 1,440?
The eradicator's set is 900cc because it isn't finished. They haven't added the helmet yet. These sets also do not have helmets but there are currently no known plans to add them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Methanos View Post
No Eradicator's Warsuit mask?
Coming in 2.1, not 2.0.1.

Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
So.... are you fixing revans armor in this since you also broke revans outfit on the holo statue? >_>
You kinda contradict yourself but the fact is that the statue has a different (the original) lower robe than what is in the game now. I hope you changed it back. I know of no one who likes the new one. It simply looks bad.

In any case, great update, added a lot of highly-requested items, and while the mounts and such are (for the most part) reskinned, they're professionally reskinned, not simply given a color change. Some even have model alterations. Bravo!
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000

I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

Ziso
04.24.2013 , 02:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Slurmez View Post
Its why I no longer buy packs. I used to get a few now and again but with no use anymore of grade 6 mats and to be honest some of the "rare" materials were so common ie Ciridium that you can hardly give them away was a joke calling them rare. Now we have grade 9 and 10 materials, to still have grade 6 In these packs is pretty awful.

leprosoar
04.24.2013 , 02:54 AM | #14
Oh man I feel so dumb, I've bought 2 interstellar sets four days ago for 1,440 coins and now look at the 80% discount.. lol

WTB time machine.

Nordland
04.24.2013 , 06:58 AM | #15
It cannot be said often enough.... A kingdom for a hood toggle.

JoeldavidPaulsen
04.24.2013 , 08:55 AM | #16
Finally the trooper armor came out! I have been wondering why it wasn't added at the same time as the Bounty Hunter Gear.
Lord TyronsCipher Agent Jaback Hughson, Hired Gun Lieutenant ManntafalerThe Indomitable Van'colu The Outlaw Jarne

Bugattiboy
04.24.2013 , 09:00 AM | #17
New cartel pack? Cool story bro.

How 'bout that game update EA?
I didn't think anything could top the stupidity of no new group content in Fallen Empire...

...then Level Sync happened.

CourtneyWoods
04.24.2013 , 09:11 AM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

I just updated the blog - the Stalwart Protector's Armor Set did launch this morning with a 20% discount, which means you can buy it (for a limited time) for 1,152 Cartel Coins!

Hope everyone is enjoying Game Update 2.0.1 so far!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lecto
04.24.2013 , 09:36 AM | #19
^This......no needs grade 6 mats anymore..........
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

Meglivorn
04.24.2013 , 09:59 AM | #20
Agreed. Give us 50+ mats then or something really useful.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."