Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: April 24th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.23.2013 , 03:12 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

Along with the Vice Commandant's Contraband pack, we will be adding new discounts and the Stalwart Protector's Armor Set to the Cartel Market tomorrow. Check them out in our Cartel Market Update: April 24th 2013 blog and discuss them in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Katajx
04.23.2013 , 03:29 PM | #2
Will there be no helmet with the new armor?I really want some kind of trooper-ish helmet for my Imps!I was really excited,not sure so much now

YoshiRaphElan
04.23.2013 , 03:40 PM | #3
Yay! But as I posted in another thread...why does it have to be 1,440? Is it just because it's a creation screen armor like all the other 1,440 sets are the character creation screen sets (except the Valiant Jedi armor)? Because the Eradicator's set was only 900. So was the Eradicator's set a friendly fluke? Or will all the sets be 900 from now on once the creation screen sets are done? Or will all future sets continue to be 1,440?

Methanos
04.23.2013 , 03:40 PM | #4
No Eradicator's Warsuit mask?

YoshiRaphElan
04.23.2013 , 03:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Methanos View Post
No Eradicator's Warsuit mask?
They said that would be come in 2.1, separate from the armor, for 500 cc or less.

LordArtemis
04.23.2013 , 03:58 PM | #6
Quite a few good sets added, like the discounts on the smuggler getup. That's one of my favorite sets.

I would also like to say that I think they need to start adding helmets of all kinds, including level 1 empties.

Flying-Brian
04.23.2013 , 04:06 PM | #7
There should be a discount on the Stalwart Protector's Armor, since it has been almost 5 months (19 weeks) since the 1st set (Valiant Jedi) was released. Also not to nitpick, but the legs on the Stalwart Protector's Armor preview pic are not the same design as those of the creation screen armor.

Bleeters
04.23.2013 , 04:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
There should be a discount on the Stalwart Protector's Armor, since it has been almost 5 months (19 weeks) since the 1st set (Valiant Jedi) was released.
The patch notes list the set as having a temporary 20% discount. Hopefully it's just an omission from this update, and not an oops-we-changed-our-minds.

On a related note... can we see the armour from behind? It's highly important information.

Magnusheart
04.23.2013 , 07:49 PM | #9
So.... are you fixing revans armor in this since you also broke revans outfit on the holo statue? >_>

Drakkimor
04.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #10
I like the outfits from the old KOTOR games, when will we see Mira's?
Light side...Dark side...I'm the guy with the gun.