Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 4/23/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
04.23.2013 , 03:43 PM | #11
my broken taxi mount from the original gree event.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

chuixupu
04.23.2013 , 03:53 PM | #12
My Agent still wears the Cademimu Sharpshooter's Jacket from level 29 and will probably never give it up unless the design team can create something I actually like better.

Also love my Bowcasters from the Chevin event.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tatile
04.23.2013 , 03:55 PM | #13
I was actually given the Vendetta Jacket as a present way back when, does that even count? It's the best armour ever.

wishingwell
04.23.2013 , 03:58 PM | #14
My favorite item is also the broken, sputtering, sparking speeder from the Chevin event. I wish it would scale, because I want to use it forever.

Add me to the list of people wanting to know if that Xenotech Agent's jacket is still in-game (or if we will be seeing a new white moddable Agent jacket in the future). I tried so hard to get my hands on one before the update and had the absolute worst luck. I would like so much to have my Agent in dress whites!

ZirusZero
04.23.2013 , 04:07 PM | #15
The entire Jedi Battlelord set. That took lots of credits and a bit of luck regarding my smuggler and the chestguard on Voss.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Sparklefish
04.23.2013 , 04:57 PM | #16
My Social 3 gear from Alderaan - the House Ulgo gear....the red matches my BH's red hair and she feels like super girl with the cape!

LrdRahvin
04.23.2013 , 05:49 PM | #17
Without a doubt my absolute favorite is the amazing and incredible BD/CN* (HuttTM) I mentioned in of these Nero's violin playing while Rome burns distractions...errrrr, sorry I meant question of the day, back when 2.0 plopped down upon us in all it's pvp glory.

*Bad Design/Code Nullifer- Exemptions and resrictions apply. See monkeys flinging poo at walls and calling it game design/quality coding for details.

Wallner
04.23.2013 , 06:03 PM | #18
Jedi Battlelord set.

Was a bit lucky and got the chest piece on GTN for like 11k credits, this was back just before the server mergings so it was even more rare to see the chest piece back then, clearly someone didn't know it was worth much more.
Want to get awesome free stuff in-game? Use my referral link!:
---->http://www.swtor.com/r/63S7yc <-----

MidichIorian
04.23.2013 , 06:11 PM | #19
Well I would like to say "the robe of deception", on behalf of it being my favorite robe in the game, but it has only dropped once in like 200 farm runs and do you know what happened when it did drop? Some F2P'er, with no ability to trade it, needed on it, before I had a chance to beg, and won it. GREAT!

So i guess I have to go with the legacy saber from the gree event instead. It's a convenient item to have and it would have been great if there had been an offhand too (focus).

Onyxus
04.23.2013 , 06:21 PM | #20
Battlemaster PVP armour set for my sith warrior (recruit pvp gear but moddable) Or
Champion PVP chest piece from 1.1 with unified colours

It just looks awesome