Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 4/23/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.23.2013 , 01:57 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
What is your most favorite item you have earned?

Personal Answer: By far the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket (The White Imperial Officer Chest). I will never change my Agent's look again, I just continue to mod this out.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jenovan
04.23.2013 , 02:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

Personal Answer: By far the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket (The White Imperial Officer Chest). I will never change my Agent's look again, I just continue to mod this out.
Serious jacket envy! I desperately want that look for my Juggernaut's erstwhile Quinn, but I don't know that it's obtainable any longer? :/

As for the answer to the question: it's simple, but the pair of Tral-tech Interceptor pistols my Merc uses. Haven't found anything that suits her better. (pic)
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Meglivorn
04.23.2013 , 02:08 PM | #3
My shadow's Revered Maditation Double-bladed Lighsaber. I really loved when the first tier operation revards had cool names (Shadowsaber, Starshard) but this type of hilt is maybe the nicest in the whole game. Just perfect, so I keep it and only change the mods.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjyfnrh033shrv0/saber.jpg
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

CJNJ
04.23.2013 , 02:15 PM | #4

That's what I run on my sniper, it's so nice. Got him a hooligan's hat to go with it

My favorite is a tie between Robe of Deception and Xenotech Force Master's robes, both are fantastic

Also is there going to be any way to get xenotech gear anymore? Or are those going to end up like the ultramesh(not 100% on name) being uncontainable? If so the Xeno wins for me

Arlon_Nabarlly
04.23.2013 , 02:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
Serious jacket envy! I desperately want that look for my Juggernaut's erstwhile Quinn, but I don't know that it's obtainable any longer? :/
Same here. I wanted a white imperial jacket that was modifiable but never found one, thought one didn't exist. I loved wearing my green one while leveling. Maybe this can be brought back on the CM

Tatile
04.23.2013 , 02:31 PM | #6
Flippin' Relaxed Jumpsuit Jacket, even if it was by chance. Oh my god, Akmenos was so jealous when I pulled that.

But, earnt-earnt? Probably the Inquisitor Black Hole headgear - the skullcap. It colour matches really rather well and works with my Twi'leks lekku, unlike pretty much every single other helmet in the game *rage*

I do also have the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket, but hate the dominating red when it colour matches.

Paokzu
04.23.2013 , 02:59 PM | #7
I would have to say HK because I actually earned that. I love quests like that and hope to see many more in the future.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

Lowarro
04.23.2013 , 02:59 PM | #8

Does this still drop in 2.0? I'd given up looking for the mod-able version of this look (still have a lvl 16ish green one in my bank)
Companion Master My Referral Code
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I think that you have beaten the game . Congrats, that is crazy!

-eric

Leravulan
04.23.2013 , 03:08 PM | #9

I just love and adore that jacket. I keep it on my juggernaut tank and mercenary instead of the heavy armor, because I like it that much.

Personal answer -> the mainhand lightsaber from Kaon called "Honor". At the time it was 1 of the very few ligthsabers with the crystal at the end of its hilt and I very like the looks of it. Now, even though it has no glow or additional animation like the new ones (cartel market sabers), it has a cool name and probably it is more rare than any of the cartel ones

YoshiRaphElan
04.23.2013 , 03:19 PM | #10
Personally, for an earned item, I'd have to say the Quadranium War chestpiece for the bounty hunter, just because it looks so cool!