Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EMPIRE PvE Guild: Join or Create?

TwixTwin
04.22.2013 , 11:25 PM | #1
This post is also on the PotF main forum as well, but I also wanted to put it in Guild Recruitment...

I've seen many postings for PvE Empire guilds that are recruiting, but I can't seem to find a good fit as of yet. So, I was wondering if maybe I should create a guild?! The problem with that is, who would join?

So, before I decide to invest any time, effort, or funding in to creating a new guild. I'm going to make this post.

I am looking for a PvE EMPIRE guild that raids (prefer 16m operations) 2-3 nights per week around 8:00-11:00pm EST. I prefer raids nights on Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday. My personal and work life do not permit much flexibility in my raid schedule (raid times, days are more flexible), but I feel the time and days mentioned above should be more than adequate to put in to a good progression raid. I'd also prefer a guild with an 18+ age minimum... I also have experience leading raids in SW:TOR, Nim EV, Nim KP, HM EC, and HM TFB.

If anyone has a guild that closely meets the above time frame, please reply to this post, PM me, or PST in-game @ Sovrez. I would like to discuss more about joining the potential guild.

Or, if anyone feels that they too would like to raid at these times on these days, please reply to this post, PM me, or PST in-game @ Sovrez. And we can look in to creating a guild together and begin a new progression raiding guild.

DarthBattra
04.24.2013 , 12:39 PM | #2
Afternoon, I am the GM of Monster Island Czars (MIC) and we are currently looking for 1 OT and 1 DPS for our 8man raid group. We have cleared all SM content and currently working on our HM Content, we begin HM S&V next week (raid members permitting) and are already 4/5 HM TFB. We raid Monday and Wednesday nights 7-10pm EST and are in the talks with others in doing an early Sunday raid group or Thurs night as well. We are a casual guild but we are dedicated in pushing content and having a good time. This is an adult guild where we joke, smoke, drink and generally blow **** up and have fun. PST Battra, Godzuki, She-raa, or Mrcuppycake for questions. Thanks
welcome to Monster Island

Asthroshe
04.24.2013 , 04:35 PM | #3
Chosen Elite is a guild looking for members to get back into 16 man content, we had some members not return for the xpac and are moving along with replacing them now. We are and age 18+ guild that has current raid nights of tues and wed 8-11 EST, PM me or contact Kallenn in game if your interested in joining.