Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic space, no elite comms?!

Fubarq
04.30.2013 , 09:57 AM | #41
Just bumping this to the top. Wondering if the devs or community team folks have any input for us on this?

tortcat
04.30.2013 , 11:30 AM | #42
They have done an outstanding job of ignoring every thread on this haven't they? Speaks volumes to me.

Frog_brains
04.30.2013 , 11:41 AM | #43
The only valid reason i heard for them getting rid of the elite coms for space combat is that people are macroing the fights and getting the rewards, which is a valid point, and also against the EULA.

There is a potentially easy fix for this. reward the elite comms only as part of the weekly and make the weekly consist of random missions, in random order.

Example make it a 3 mission weekly, (just like the FP HM weekly) but make it randomly select which 3 missions pop (just like it does on the gf for the daily fp reward) That way it would make it impossible for people to macro the missions because they wouldn't know which 3 missions would pop at any time for the weekly.

Fubarq
04.30.2013 , 01:55 PM | #44
I hear what you are saying but I do not necessarily agree that it is a valid point. If people are violating the EULA that should be addressed by dealing with the people committing such violations. Not by ruining a fun part of the game for those that enjoy it.

Also, it was 16 elite comms a week. Is macro'ing something like that really so useful?

I just don't get it.