Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin Tactics

Hockaday
05.03.2013 , 01:52 AM | #11
6 Abilities wont' cut it for darkness spec. I suggest moving back to Deception or the hybrid, or re-rolling as a sorc or marauder.

Albeit I mostly pve now, but even when I did pvp, I used 18 abilities min.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

HollowVamp
05.03.2013 , 02:06 AM | #12
maul, maul, and more maul, oh, did i mention maul?
It's not the GREAT who are STRONG
It's the STRONG who are GREAT

Astarica
05.03.2013 , 02:53 AM | #13
Darkness is easy to play in the sense that the more you die the better your team is because you're way harder than any other DPS to kill while still generally doing less DPS than they are, so any time you die means your team has gained an advantage (it could've been a DPS that's more fragile than you while doing more damage than you). Of course if your enemy team is actually aware of this and just avoid fighting you, anybody can put up insane numbers when you're not being attacked the whole game, and that's usually good enough for most people too. You basically slap a Guard on someone important (usually a healer) and then your goal is to get yourself killed as many times as possible and you'll still end up being one of the most valuable contributor to the team. Occasionally your healer might remember to keep you alive and you'd do even better.