Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sztoid
04.22.2013 , 06:31 PM | #81
Quote:
Advanced White-Black Crystal

Advanced White-Black Eviscerating Crystal
Advanced White-Black Indestructible Crystal
Advanced White-Black Hawkeye Crystal
Advanced White-Black War Hero's Crystal
Is there any reason why BW decided to go with the inner part white as oppose to black? It currently resembles the all white color crystals. Why didn't they do Black-White instead of White-Black?

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4...1211435957.jpg

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/f...ls_854x480.jpg

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7...2052214082.jpg

VigDiath
04.22.2013 , 06:42 PM | #82
Does anyone know if these crystals can be RE'd?? I heard they were doing this for future cartel packs.

Jolee Bindo gear will be awesome on my Knight!! It doesn't look like his original armor but it still looks cool.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Zsavooz
04.22.2013 , 06:44 PM | #83
I'm not seeing anything worth paying real money for and I have bought many cartel packs. It looks to me like a lot of reskins and lack of imagination. I will pass this round.

Convertible
04.22.2013 , 06:51 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Logisitcs View Post
Why are you continuing to put old items into these packs?
So you have less and less chance to get the things you really want, hence you pay more and more money for it.

EA Games - Charge Everything...
Unbroken!

Zsavooz
04.22.2013 , 06:55 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Convertible View Post
So you have less and less chance to get the things you really want, hence you pay more and more money for it.

EA Games - Charge Everything...
another toothpick and a different color scanner? Wow, talk about novelty! What did it take to change a color, two minutes? /sarcasm off

Elfa
04.22.2013 , 06:55 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
Hi,

What new unique and exclusive items have you placed for the Collectors Edition vendor in conjunction with this new pack being released?

You remember the CE vendor right? It's the one you lied to us about when you advertised it as you did for the purpose of a sale and did not hold up your end of the agreement. If you can update the CM as you do, you can update the CE vendor just the same. I don't give a crap about your revenue gains. I want you as a company to hold up your end of the agreement. Period.
Hard to argue with this logic, Bioware. I'm not even a CE owner, but you made a promise to them and you need to keep it. If you can add this many things to the packs then you can add new things to the CE Vendor.

Come on Bioware, you're making great strides in winning the community back and making the game great, use this time to deliver on your promises, it'll look good on you.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Zsavooz
04.22.2013 , 06:59 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Hard to argue with this logic, Bioware. I'm not even a CE owner, but you made a promise to them and you need to keep it. If you can add this many things to the packs then you can add new things to the CE Vendor.
don't hold your breath, EAWare is all about money grabs and little to do with creativity and forging a new future in gaming. They have defined what is wrong with game developers. Treat your Devs. like third world employees, put them on contract and restrict their benefits all in the name of a healthy stock portfolio. F Them! I've had enough, they are too transparent.

PPAlien
04.22.2013 , 07:16 PM | #88
If there is one thing you do, could you PLEASE change the crafting materials from the now useless ones to level 450 materials.

Running a close second to that, could you please allow us to sell items we don't want (ie. the hundreds of more common speeders) to a vendor for the 25k it says they are worth?

That's all.

Darth_Haderach
04.22.2013 , 07:16 PM | #89
Oh, my, isn't that the Sith Trooper armour from KOTOR?

The Force is strong in this pack.

WillCaedes
04.22.2013 , 07:32 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you that unfortunately this pack will not be going live Tuesday as we are pushing back Game Update 2.0.1. This is because we found a pretty mean bug that needs to be addressed before Game Update 2.0.1 goes live.

We will be updating this thread when we have more information.
Amazing! True actual communication from the SWTOR team and a very good looking pack! Man 2.0 really seems to be turning it around for TOR these days. Keep it up Bioware.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!