Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

J_J_J_J_J
04.27.2013 , 05:02 AM | #211
Is anyone else still waiting for a set of mandalorian armor from the Cartel Market?.

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 04:04 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by J_J_J_J_J View Post
Is anyone else still waiting for a set of mandalorian armor from the Cartel Market?.
I'm hoping they release much wanted sets to the actual market or *gasp* EVEN THE GAME, and not in a pack. :/

Been wanting Thana Vesh's outfit and where does one obtain it? A pack for real money and hardly a chance to obtain it, or off the GTN for loads of creds!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Glower
04.27.2013 , 06:08 PM | #213
Bioware, please increase [Music Therapy Probe] duration and allow it on warzones!

Cuz 15 seconds is not really "Life of the Party"...
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "Theyíd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

xorcist
04.28.2013 , 09:52 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by CoryButler View Post
Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.
It's your fault the CE vendor was forgotten in the first place. CM is proof, that if you can do it for one, you can do it for the other. However, it's way too apparent why it wasn't. Looks very bad on you, and reflects on the company you work for.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Asavrede
04.28.2013 , 12:31 PM | #215
The Triumvirate armor set looks really nice, and nothing like it was in the game before - so I'm excited about that one. Nothing else in the pack has wow-factor though, mostly just recolors.

Add a cowboy hat a la Star Forager but without the goggles and you'll see me buying packs

UltimateKrucible
04.28.2013 , 12:54 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Karovd View Post
I said I was stupid, I'm just as mad at myself for that. And good point, guess I'll just sell most of the stuff I got in the packs and hope it'll be enough for the upper body armor when (if) it goes up on the GTN.

LOL - well, I think I've done my part to keep this game afloat:P
Edit: just wanted to apologize to BW if I seemed a little harsh in the earlier post - I was just a little frustrated and needed to vent.
NO, you've done your part to ensure that all gear - now and forever - is going to be in these gambling packs.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

WisTexOfficial
04.28.2013 , 01:27 PM | #217
I purchased one and the random nature of the pack means I received few items I actually wanted. And it did not give me the title "Vice Commandant" like I expected. I don't want to buy it all, just specific items, and not randomly. I feel I wasted money. Makes me reluctant to purchase any of the packs in the future.

How do I purchase specific things and get the title "Vice Commandant"?

WisTexOfficial
04.28.2013 , 02:04 PM | #218
Also, it might be good to explain what some of these things actually do. I clicked on one of the items I received, it gave me experience points and disappeared. Is that all it was supposed to do? Still not sure what the heck it was. And are some of these other items one time use or can they be reused? I'm afraid to click and it disappears. More explanation and instructions would be appreciated.

Shingara
04.28.2013 , 04:31 PM | #219
Are you sure you actualy put that party droid in the packs, its not fallen under the desk or something has it.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

KnightofStJohn
04.30.2013 , 10:21 AM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by WisTexOfficial View Post
I purchased one and the random nature of the pack means I received few items I actually wanted. And it did not give me the title "Vice Commandant" like I expected. I don't want to buy it all, just specific items, and not randomly. I feel I wasted money. Makes me reluctant to purchase any of the packs in the future.

How do I purchase specific things and get the title "Vice Commandant"?
I'd recommend looking on the GTN--you can probably find the Title there for fairly cheap, and pay credits for it. If you want more credits, try selling an unopened (and unbound) pack on the GTN.