Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
04.26.2013 , 03:43 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Spaff View Post
Could anyone tell me the name of this chest piece?

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/f...id_854x480.jpg

And this one- http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/f...lo_854x480.jpg

Thanks!
First is the new Verpine tier gear for Agents, can't remember the name, second is the Hazmat gear for Agents.

AshlaBoga
04.26.2013 , 05:02 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
For $390, you should've bought them all, waited for the cool-down, sold all 135 on the GTN, made millions (so much you reached your cap, probably!) and just bought Thana's armor, and with the remaining credits buy Revan's mask and every other expensive item you can use for your class on the GTN, because you'd have that many credits from what you just sold.
YRE the cap is supposedly 31 Billion credits something like that. I doubt he'd hit it just from 135 packs (assuming they sold at 400k).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Karovd
04.26.2013 , 05:13 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
For $390, you should've bought them all, waited for the cool-down, sold all 135 on the GTN, made millions (so much you reached your cap, probably!) and just bought Thana's armor, and with the remaining credits buy Revan's mask and every other expensive item you can use for your class on the GTN, because you'd have that many credits from what you just sold.
LOL, you're absolutely right, I'm a freakin idiot just checked on the GTN, the chestpiece isn't even very expensive - ah well, live and learn.

FettsMummy
04.26.2013 , 05:45 AM | #204
I bought one Hypercrate and got a few good stuff. Kotor Sith Armour Chest and Boots. Bastila's Tunic and Belt. Two Silver-Blue Crystals. Two Volatile sabers. Snipers. One Vehicle. Matriacal set. Lots of relaxed pieces. Thul pieces and others.

Not too bad.
Vlo
Jung Ma

Hodsy
04.26.2013 , 05:52 AM | #205
Get onto the exchange as all the prices have crashed due to EVERYONE putting cartel stuff on xD

Eillack
04.26.2013 , 07:42 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Hodsy View Post
Get onto the exchange as all the prices have crashed due to EVERYONE putting cartel stuff on xD
Complaining I am not.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Spaff
04.26.2013 , 08:38 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
First is the new Verpine tier gear for Agents, can't remember the name, second is the Hazmat gear for Agents.
Damn agents taking all the cool armor! Thanks!
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination

Divona
04.26.2013 , 08:43 AM | #208
Ah i so wish Relaxed Uniform Set legs would match into white color also. Currently it is always grey

Projawa
04.26.2013 , 12:17 PM | #209
I like how BW listened and modified the Relaxed Jumpsuit chest by removing the waist portion to make the Relaxed Uniform chest. Now I hope they go one further and remove the mummy-wrap armbands so that the next revision of the chestpiece is just a tube-bra. That would look great on my lady toons

Gwena
04.26.2013 , 01:13 PM | #210
I agree, the Relaxed uniform top looks pretty good without the jacket around the waist! Much sleeker. ^^ I'm glad it is not "rare", or it would surely fetch a small fortune on the GTN.

This is probably just me though, but due to the color and the lack of strapy bits on this version, the the male version looks like a shirtless guy with bandages on his arms.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.