Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NeoIshamael
04.22.2013 , 03:50 PM | #11
Wow! I am in love with this pack. I may have to treat myself to the $60 24 pack. I want those crystals, I want some of the armor, the speeder, etc. I understand that there will be comments that this gear should be obtainable in game but since the business strategy is no longer pure sub-based, great job bioware!

af_raptura
04.22.2013 , 03:50 PM | #12
OMG, the sith trooper armor from the KotOR era!
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

Jenzali
04.22.2013 , 03:51 PM | #13
I never buy Cartel Packs, but THANK YOU!

RPers everywhere rejoice at the addition of the holoprojector disguise! O.M.G.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Shingara
04.22.2013 , 03:51 PM | #14
first off all, finaly a real duster coat, thank god. Secondly serious question what are we suppossed todo with excess contraband rep items , also will we see a rotation on the cartel vendor with this new pack hitting.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Xeta
04.22.2013 , 03:52 PM | #15
Pretty cool stuff in there.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently The Bastion (lol)

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

Alec_Fortescue
04.22.2013 , 03:52 PM | #16
Just look at all those bloody-positive responses! and from the looks of it there is gonna be plenty of everything. That means - cheap on gtn!
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

GadgetDon
04.22.2013 , 03:55 PM | #17
Can we get more info on the "Commendations vendor"? Planetary, or all types? Mods, or equipment, or both?

(Extra comment deleted after reading patch notes. Oops, and thanks.)

AelixVII
04.22.2013 , 03:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Just look at all those bloody-positive responses! and from the looks of it there is gonna be plenty of everything. That means - cheap on gtn!
lol nice thinking

I had a feeling we'd be seeing a red scanner, been waiting for one. Also hoping there will be an Aratech Lightning at some point...

Surprised to see Thana's set. I think that one will be pretty popular

QwibQwib
04.22.2013 , 03:57 PM | #19
This has got to be the greatest pack yet! Thana Vesh, KotOR Sith Trooper, Covert Energy Gloves, Relaxed Uniform, Silver-Blue crystals! Man, I'm gonna have to get so many items! Keep up the good work!
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

Telanis
04.22.2013 , 04:01 PM | #20
It's really confusing how it lumps items from the previous Regulator/Enforcer packs in with the 100% new items. I realize that this pack will contain both, since it's part of the same series, but could you please separate the new and repeats out into different sections? It would make this post MUCH more useful