Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TalkingDinosaur
04.23.2013 , 01:38 AM | #111
That Music Therapy Probe shall be mine...
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Lord_Karsk
04.23.2013 , 01:44 AM | #112
Guessing they have removed the havaq symbol on right arm
So beyond braindead that there is no class restriction on some armors like this
one so they can make a few more bucks. Just one of the resons this game is no in any way canon or star wars.
You can be a sith lord running around in havoq trooper armor with a green saber looking like a idiot delux.....

FeelFlow
04.23.2013 , 01:47 AM | #113
What a fantastic pack but what a shame you can't buy some of these items separately.

Thanks for the classic Jedi armours. Much better.

And the smuggler's blaster that looks nearly identical to Han Solo's. Happy days.

zzoorrzz
04.23.2013 , 01:59 AM | #114
Just a question from uneducated person - what's the deal with "relaxed" outfits, both old ones and new ones? When I saw those first time I thought it's really weird, something I wouldn't put on my character or comp or spend credits on. Then I realized it's fairly popular. Is there any special reason for it or is just my taste different from majority?

ImMaxa
04.23.2013 , 02:00 AM | #115
Sounds like this pack is going to be very popular. Might be nice to buy a few to sell on the GTN.
Living Legend, The Red Eclipse
Jurbeso, 55 Jugg | Teshub, 55 Sin | Kassit, 55 Sorc | Melindon, 55 Sniper | Rudianus, 55 Merc | Áuryon, 44 P'tech I Zeetes, 55 Sent | Hendricus, 55 Sage | Jurreesshi, 55 Slinger | Nallia'Ralho, 55 Mando | Zeraldin, 50 G'dian

discbox
04.23.2013 , 02:00 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by FeelFlow View Post
And the smuggler's blaster that looks nearly identical to Han Solo's. Happy days.
Like others before.

http://dulfy.net/2013/03/12/swtor-re...pack-contents/

This is nothing new.

LordArtemis
04.23.2013 , 03:37 AM | #117
Good job Bioware. Good to see some classic armor sets and some of those that players have requested.

Also, on a side note, KUDOS on adding in a drop down list for in game mail that displays prior names used. I have wanted to see something like this for a while, though simple this QoL item is a huge time saver.

You have a bit of a way to go yet, and I would still like to see some version of the old Overload returned to Sorcs (PVE only) and interiors that can be decorated on our ships....but the game is really coming along.

Thanks again.

AshlaBoga
04.23.2013 , 03:44 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
That Music Therapy Probe shall be mine...
What the talking Dinsosaur said.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Glower
04.23.2013 , 04:36 AM | #119
So... No more TOYS and weapons in cartel market updates? Only in cartel packs?
You are too greedy, Bioware...
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Glower
04.23.2013 , 04:39 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by FeelFlow View Post
What a fantastic pack but what a shame you can't buy some of these items separately.
^this
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)