/stuck in Voidstar

Bulbasaur

Blatant bug abuse going on here... If my team is smart enough to slow but not kill their team in transition phases then their team shouldn't be able to /stuck over to the next room and stop the runaway win. Put them back in the previous room after they /stuck until one of their team members enters the next room like what happens with attackers. Seriously how is this still a problem...? Edited by Bulbasaur

Unless you're abusing Scamper you're not going to keep a good team locked down in the transition phase, and if you're abusing Scamper I see no problem with using a different abuse to deal with it.

^ This.

Off-topic: Astarica, were you gone a while or something? I haven't seen you post in a while. I didn't always agree with your posts, but I always respected the way you approached thinking about the game. Glad you are back.

^ This.

Off-topic: Astarica, were you gone a while or something? I haven't seen you post in a while. I didn't always agree with your posts, but I always respected the way you approached thinking about the game. Glad you are back.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to play the game on F2P but the drawback is you can't post. I ended up getting a month for Return of the Hutt Cartel and my 50 WZ weekly passes seems to be going to waste, and I found myself 400 CC to get Ship GTN so probably have to sub at least another month since I sure don't plan on shelling out 5 million credits for it.

From my experience on Voidstar, unless you have both doors on locked down, the defending team can always come around the corner and stop you from capping on time unless you have Scamper. Now, if the offensive team has both doors locked down, that means they're quite capable of simply killing everyone so they'd have no problem denying the defender in the transition game either, though that hardly matters when you can already kill everyone.

I generally approach the game assuming the enemy team/player is at least as good as I am, possibly better. There's no real point to discuss strategy when my team is better. I don't lose when my team is better, but that's really not saying anything. Strategy is about how to beat the other team when they're better than you.

From my experience on Voidstar, unless you have both doors on locked down, the defending team can always come around the corner and stop you from capping on time unless you have Scamper. Now, if the offensive team has both doors locked down, that means they're quite capable of simply killing everyone so they'd have no problem denying the defender in the transition game either, though that hardly matters when you can already kill everyone.

I generally approach the game assuming the enemy team/player is at least as good as I am, possibly better. There's no real point to discuss strategy when my team is better. I don't lose when my team is better, but that's really not saying anything. Strategy is about how to beat the other team when they're better than you.

Discuss strategy in my Voidstar Guide. That thing needs some life. It is under threads stated by mwuah. :cool:

Unless you're abusing Scamper you're not going to keep a good team locked down in the transition phase, and if you're abusing Scamper I see no problem with using a different abuse to deal with it.

By abusing scamper do you mean using scamper?