Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16-Man Nightmare Ops - Missing Achievements!

Terro_Fett
04.22.2013 , 11:42 AM | #1
If you look at the achievements for completing nightmare difficulty operations on 8-man, you see the standard "Kill X Boss" plus the extra ones "Clear Nightmare mode in under 2 hours", "Defeat X boss without dieing once", etc.

If you look at 16-man Nightmare mode, all these are missing. There is no timed run or survival achievement for 16-mans at all. My guild is primarily a 16-man progression guild and its dissheartening that there are no Nightmare timed runs or anything at the 16-man level. Since 8-mans and 16-mans share a lockout, that would mean forgoing 16-man raiding that week simply to do the timed run...

AshlaBoga
04.22.2013 , 11:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Terro_Fett View Post
If you look at the achievements for completing nightmare difficulty operations on 8-man, you see the standard "Kill X Boss" plus the extra ones "Clear Nightmare mode in under 2 hours", "Defeat X boss without dieing once", etc.

If you look at 16-man Nightmare mode, all these are missing. There is no timed run or survival achievement for 16-mans at all. My guild is primarily a 16-man progression guild and its dissheartening that there are no Nightmare timed runs or anything at the 16-man level. Since 8-mans and 16-mans share a lockout, that would mean forgoing 16-man raiding that week simply to do the timed run...
I didn't even notice this until you pointed it out Deloth, thanks for the heads up.

BW, any reason why there's no timed run Achievement for 16 man NiM?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tahoeWolverine
04.22.2013 , 12:39 PM | #3
I think it's intended that there only be 1 of each of these achievements, and the fact that they are listed in 8man is just because they need somewhere to put them. Haven't done NiM 16 since the patch so can't verify yet.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

DustinDune
04.22.2013 , 12:42 PM | #4
This is probably intended, since the the majority of people who do NiM will do it on 8-man. I feel though if you get the speed run on 16-man the title achievment should unlock. Maybe they should just move the speed run acheivments to the Title section of the acheivments. It would also be nice if you kill an op boss on a higher difficult then the lower difficulty acheivments would also pop. I mean if you can kill 16-man EC on NiM it would be logical that you could easily so SM 16-man EC.
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger - <Epic Gaming>
36K+ AP

DustinDune
04.22.2013 , 12:45 PM | #5
Also, since the achievments go off of codexs, The Speed run achievments might still unlock no matter if it is 8-man or 16-man.
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger - <Epic Gaming>
36K+ AP

Lithium-
04.22.2013 , 01:27 PM | #6
A bigger problem is the fact when you clear 16 man nim operations it doesn't award you all the boss kill achievements. We did get credit for 16 man HM kills doing nim though. We also received a title for clearing the instance in undet two hours but somehow the game thinks we did so skipping the 2nd and 3rd bosses....
Mardak - Sith Assassin - Madness - Prophecy of the Five
Mardakk - Jedi Sentinel - Watchman - Prophecy of the Five
Camulus - Commando - Gunnery - Prophecy of the Five

tahoeWolverine
04.22.2013 , 01:59 PM | #7
Which instance? We ran NiM EC 8man, got the achievement, but no title.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

AshlaBoga
04.22.2013 , 02:18 PM | #8
*Left Eye twitches*

16 man achievements not showing up?
Title not being awarded on 16 man?

Fix it
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Terro_Fett
04.22.2013 , 03:57 PM | #9
Bump for some form of Bioware response

Krewel
04.22.2013 , 04:29 PM | #10
Tomorrow's patch notes:

"Operations Achievements for Survival and Timed Run Nightmare Mode are now in separate categories and are no longer separated by player number."
The prodigal son has returned ... some people are stuck with SWTOR, for better or worse.

Kognition - 55 Scoundrel