Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Heal VS Dark Infusion

goreblade
05.20.2013 , 04:50 AM | #21
I dont even have Dark heal on my spellbar, its pretty much useless.
"Make him doubt himself, his beliefs, or his intentions. Such things disrupt connections to the Force—and death soon follows." -HK-47

FuulishOne
05.20.2013 , 08:25 AM | #22
There sure are a lot of Dark Heal naysayers in this thread.

So serious question... How many of you have actually tried it post 2.0 in comparison to Dark Infusion? And for those that are successfully using Dark Infusion, are you one of those that went full power + alacrity?

I'm interested in seeing what heal style is driving the particular comment. For me, as I don't stack alacrity and prefer a more balanced stat distribution (which yes includes NOT going full power and allowing some crit to stay on my gear), I tend to like the Resurgence -> Innervate or Dark Heal combo. As others have said, Static Barrier -> Resurgence -> Innervate/Revivification is my go to combo, but in a pinch I'll Resurgence -> Dark Heal for the almost always guaranteed 6k-ish heal.

Dark Infusion is just too darn slow to cast and not really a big enough heal.

Thanks

Ottoattack
05.24.2013 , 12:17 PM | #23
Usually my preferred heal is resurgence and innervate, and I do something else in the down time (bubble consumption, aoe heal, etc...). I do not use dark heal at all in PvE. Its very cost inefficient, and as long as you manage your healing, you do not really need it, because tank should not go low enough that you need to cast an emergency heal within 1.5 sec.

From PvP perspective, I have not PvPed with my sorc since the expansion. With the buff I can see dark heal being used every once in a while as an emergency heal.

Everliam
06.01.2013 , 02:48 PM | #24
so which are yours specs?