Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service IS THE WORST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer Service IS THE WORST

NotHereAgain
04.20.2013 , 10:48 PM | #1
I have *never* had so much trouble, just trying to give a company MY MONEY!
I don't even know where to begin..

First, I play with my kids. We've got several accounts and for some strange reason, EA has blocked ALL my credit cards and BOTH my paypal accounts.

Now, I've had to call, repeatedly to purchase coins and after investing about SIX hours on the phone, they've taken my money. My 15 year old, started a new toon last night, so, I wanted to make her a subscriber.. I can't do it. You've blocked everything, and YES i have money, IT'S NOT MY BANK!

So, I call customer service tonight, "We can't help you.. you'll have to call after 2 AM.. or wait 24 hours.." That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
1. I know they can take my card over the phone, they've done it, several times.
2. Your BEST solution is for me to stay up until 2 AM, so I can call someone else?? REALLY?

Seriously, FIRE EVERYONE, RIP UP YOUR POLICY MANUAL and ship some people to a trade school and LEARN HOW TO INTERACT WITH THE PUBLIC!!

[Edit: Forgot to mention I requested to speak to a manager and was told none were available.. ]

[Edit 2: I'll give credit when it's due.. I just spoke with "Chris" at Customer Service.. he actually knew what he was talking about. He was able to get me thru the forum lock out and provided a solution to YOU not taking my money. It seems the "A Team" comes on around 1 AM, Central. My hats off to him.. I went from screaming mad, to, not as mad. Of course, I still think it's ridiculous I have to beg you to take my money.. but, whatever.]