Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder/Sentinel Offhand Lost Damage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Marauder/Sentinel Offhand Lost Damage

MysticGryph
04.20.2013 , 05:12 PM | #1
So as you know we have 2 weapons. Each weapon has a base damage stat. We should at least have the total base damage for both weapons.

Now.... I am getting the correct damage on my mainhand... but my offhand is another story.

The skill tree has "dual wield mastery", which "INCREASES" the damage the offhand attacks do. This adds a percentage on to the offhand. At the moment, I have 66% "extra" damage on the offhand. So, say for example the weapon base damage is 402.0-602.0, adding on the extra 66%, (INCREASING the damage, as it says!) Should make my offhand damage around 667.0-999.32.

This isn't the case. Instead of adding the damage on, that 66% is the amount of damage it actually does. So with that weapon base damage of 402.0-602.0 I'm only getting 66% of that, which is 265.32-397.32. That is a HUGE difference in damage.

So my problem is this.

1. Why give an offhand weapon with a base damage, that won't actually even do that amount of base damage?

2. Why say that adding these passive abilities and stats, you will be "increasing" the offhand damage, when infact you will just be "earning" the damage...

Please change the stats so that the % is actually extra damage and not just a percentage of the base damage.
Server: PvP - ToFN
Gryph: Marauder - Gryphon: Sentinel"Only Bads Leave"

Nebdar
04.20.2013 , 08:02 PM | #2
The Base Offhand effectivety Is 30%!!!! So....
Your Total Damage is calculated as Main Hand 100% Damage plus Offhand 30% Potential Damage or as you skills make 66% Damage which is an 100% increase comparing the First Base Cap.
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

WobblyBits_X
04.20.2013 , 09:10 PM | #3
lol...
just lol
Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Tastier