Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

one time password takes too long to be recived

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
one time password takes too long to be recived

RaihaDN
04.20.2013 , 04:56 PM | #1
Ok im tired of having to wait 10 to 30 minutes a day to be able to log in with these one time password in general i think its a good idea but sometimes it take too long for the email to be recived and i have to wait for another one and hope it gets faster recived sometimes i have lke 5 tries before i can finaly log in and play the game, ill say the idea is good for added security but bad cus it cuts way too much into my gaming time so for now i have cancceled my supscription as i feel my money spend is not worth it

Otoctak
04.21.2013 , 02:53 AM | #2
I am getting the same problem.

Macropodmum
04.22.2013 , 02:52 AM | #3
It's freaking ridiculous, I log out for dinner go to log back in then have to wait for a freaking password to be delivered. Not happy Jan
Isbish ~ Light of the Empire Harbinger

creat
04.22.2013 , 05:01 AM | #4
i know what yous mean ive been waiting 3 hours for one and each time i get one in my email i get incorrect code....

Sith-Viscera
04.22.2013 , 05:08 AM | #5
Ok did i miss something? What are you people talking about one time passwords, waiting to receive password, 3 hours to log in? What r u talking about?

I just went to my launcher and typed in my PW, that i made a long time ago, and then security number and bam like always im in.

So am i missing something here?

Bevious
04.22.2013 , 06:16 AM | #6
Same problem, It's seriously ridiculous at this point, it defeats the whole point of a one time password if they're going give us another one every time we want to log in. I come online to relax, It's really annoying having to go out of my way to open the internet browser and log into my email account, and not be able able to play straight away anyway.

Batmandkei
04.22.2013 , 07:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
Ok did i miss something? What are you people talking about one time passwords, waiting to receive password, 3 hours to log in? What r u talking about?

I just went to my launcher and typed in my PW, that i made a long time ago, and then security number and bam like always im in.

So am i missing something here?
We dont use security number. thats why we get the stupid one-time password

If we wanted this service we would got a freaking security key
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The greatest trick the Sith ever played was convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

MilesTeg_cy
04.22.2013 , 08:33 AM | #8
This happens to me only when I change my IP(reset my modem actually). So this does not happen frequently but it annoys me when it does. The password provided with the mail is always wrong when I try to enter the game. After that I try to login to this web site and it sends me another password which is correct. I can use that password to enter the game but the wait time for both mails reaches to 30 minutes at least.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Elvizrk
04.22.2013 , 09:06 AM | #9
I cannot enter game for 3 hours... Sad story... How can I cansel my subscription and retern money?

Sith-Viscera
04.22.2013 , 03:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Batmandkei View Post
We dont use security number. thats why we get the stupid one-time password

If we wanted this service we would got a freaking security key

Sounds like u should cause your way sounds like its more problems then what its worth.