Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Basilisk Droid - unofficial polish server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Basilisk Droid - unofficial polish server

necrotura
12.21.2011 , 06:36 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Etropig View Post
forum bug most likely, and 1 player claiming to represent an entire community does not make a mob

imoh OP is trying to get some anger going cause he is stuck in a queue, what better way than the age old English vs anyotherlanguage argument hoping to get some racist anger leading to a few bans... knock off the hate people, Polish players can be awesome just like everyone else in this world... You get fools and nutjobs regardless of language

yeah i know i was having a joke with him
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!

babelfisk
12.21.2011 , 06:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Etropig View Post
forum bug most likely, and 1 player claiming to represent an entire community does not make a mob

imoh OP is trying to get some anger going cause he is stuck in a queue, what better way than the age old English vs anyotherlanguage argument hoping to get some racist anger leading to a few bans... knock off the hate people, Polish players can be awesome just like everyone else in this world... You get fools and nutjobs regardless of language
I was on burning legion, was okayish, until the polish people revealed themself. Kurwa spam non-stop in chat...

GL Basilisk Droid.

necrotura
12.21.2011 , 07:05 AM | #23
but i gotta say. they cant pvp to save a life
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!

vidster
12.21.2011 , 09:41 AM | #24
stop whining if u have a problem change server -.-

LASSEKOCH
12.21.2011 , 09:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by vidster View Post
stop whining if u have a problem change server -.-
What a wise advice thanks for the tip...

Etropig
12.21.2011 , 10:06 AM | #26
i hear the brand new server Tott Doneeta is the new unofficial polish server. everyone on the internet agrees. True story!

Qishari
12.21.2011 , 10:19 AM | #27
Hello all,

We've removed several posts from the thread. Please keep i mind that rude comments, insults and racial comments are not allowed. If you're going to post in a thread, make sure that your posts are respectful and constructive.

bruttusone
12.21.2011 , 10:53 AM | #28
just stop react on this forum, there is nothing what we can, only report them if they are talking to mutch jiberash on general/trade chat
and /ignore them

its the only way
and what im not agree with it, is that there is suddenly considert that basilisk is gonna be a unoficial polish server
so the devs has to make rules on it and make it clear to the polish players that it is a english server
allot of guilds are english speaking, and the national guilds, like some sweeds guilds for example, holding that rule also
so do somthing, becouse the responcebility lies with in BW

there are a couple servers left that isn't occupied, take them, becouse i think 2/3 of the people on basilisk are willing to speak/write english, and if the polish people not agreed with that, take a other server, or ask BW what to do, instead claiming an unoficial polish server

Haqim
12.21.2011 , 11:33 AM | #29
I find it offensive that everyobody assumes we will spam polish in general chat. I have no idea (nor do I care) how it was in WoW. And for last week i didn't see much of polish in general chat. Sure there was some, but so was german, spanish and one more i couldn't identify . And honestly, when i see how hypersensitive are guild leaders from biggest polish guilds to spamming our language in general chat, i do not think it will be a problem.

bruttusone
12.22.2011 , 03:38 PM | #30
the main problem is that allot of people are scared, including me
in the first months from wow, i saw from beiing a english server transforming in a unofficial italian server,
think about it, allot of pre launchguild are beiing put there in basilisk
it is an english server, i see that there are allot of difrent nationality's on it, but we speak mainly english in general chat
suddenly, we are seeing on this forum that a not english speaking community has claimed the server
now tell me, how does the english speaking community, or even the other national guilds, who honnor the rules to speak atleast english, how should they feel

on mine part, i don't give a danm, but there are rules, and the most people wanna see that atleast that in general or trade chat, is in english, but after a whille, that general chat has an impact, if that there to mutch of a other languange other then english, people start to leave

you can make for youre own community a difrent chat in youre own languange, no one has there anny problems, but atleast general/trade in english
it is a sign of respect to each other, and no1 is gonna whinne