Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let me leave your broken game

TheTortsovKid
04.19.2013 , 12:05 PM | #1
How do I cancel my subscription without having to wait on hold for half an hour to be told the billing and accounts team isn't in so I have to call back?

I've been playing since launch. I have put a lot of time and energy and MONEY into this game, sticking by it when all of my friends left immediately (I wish I followed them by now). So now pvp is broken and people die in 2 clicks. Warzones REGULARLY match me up with a 6 person team and the match isn't aborted nor do new players join so I wait through a slaughterfest. I have characters on a pvp and pve server and for no reason other than bad customer service I can't transfer my characters onto the same server because it isn't a "feature" yet.

And now when I go to Account --> Subscription I am supposed to find a "cancel your account button on the bottom" but there IS NO BUTTON ON THAT PAGE. You probably think you are so clever EA/BW.

So when I call? I am put on hold for an average wait time of 30 mins and the CSR tells me that he can't cancel my account because the billing team isn't working at the moment?! Seriously, what kind of sham are you running here?

I haven't had fun playing this game in Months and I want out. I'm tired of being on hold. I am tired of playing in spite of what I want out of the game. I am tired of being told 'no' simply because you are too lazy to give me what I want and I have been a subscriber since LAUNCH giving you plenty of money and cartel to have it my way.

PLEASE LET ME LEAVE YOUR BROKEN GAME.

Kilora
04.19.2013 , 12:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheTortsovKid View Post
How do I cancel my subscription without having to wait on hold for half an hour to be told the billing and accounts team isn't in so I have to call back?

**pointless complaining about opinions no one else cares about.**

Really? There's an option RIGHT in the account management window. Go to "Subscription" and hit "Cancel My Account" . . . .

RibbitRibbit
04.20.2013 , 11:39 PM | #3
I used that button, but the result is not obvious, apart from the disappearance of said button.
I do not see the information saying my subscription will not be renewed next time, nor did I receive a confirmation email.

This may be what happened to the OP, too.

Note that I didn't yet decide if I will or not renew when my current 6 months are over, I just want to stop automatic renewal.
Ki Deus ad duné escďence / E de parler bone eloquence / Ne s’en deit taisir ne celer / Ainz se deit voluntiers mustrer.

Baalie
04.21.2013 , 01:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheTortsovKid View Post

I've been playing since launch. I have put a lot of time and energy and MONEY into this game, sticking by it when all of my friends left immediately (I wish I followed them by now). So now pvp is broken and people die in 2 clicks. Warzones REGULARLY match me up with a 6 person team and the match isn't aborted nor do new players join so I wait through a slaughterfest. I have characters on a pvp and pve server and for no reason other than bad customer service I can't transfer my characters onto the same server because it isn't a "feature" yet.

And now when I go to Account --> Subscription I am supposed to find a "cancel your account button on the bottom" but there IS NO BUTTON ON THAT PAGE. You probably think you are so clever EA/BW.

So when I call? I am put on hold for an average wait time of 30 mins and the CSR tells me that he can't cancel my account because the billing team isn't working at the moment?! Seriously, what kind of sham are you running here?

I haven't had fun playing this game in Months and I want out. I'm tired of being on hold. I am tired of playing in spite of what I want out of the game. I am tired of being told 'no' simply because you are too lazy to give me what I want and I have been a subscriber since LAUNCH giving you plenty of money and cartel to have it my way.

It's at the bottom of the page
I've lost St. George in the Union Jack, it's my flag too and I want it BACK!!!

GFX Portfolio