Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Qvasar
04.22.2013 , 03:54 PM | #21
I don't see anything related to the GSI Speeder parts on the patch notes. Is it an oversight or not fixed yet?

Tatile
04.22.2013 , 03:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
We will plan to post the Patch Notes early for each patch from now on. Game Update 2.0.1 Patch Notes are now available!
Thanks for posting the patch notes! Surprises are all well and good, but sometimes it's nice to plan.

Alec_Fortescue
04.22.2013 , 04:02 PM | #23
I won't sleep because of the excitement now...
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

EricMusco
04.22.2013 , 04:06 PM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that our maintenance will no longer be happening tomorrow morning (April 23rd) as mentioned above. We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

We will give you more information about when Game Update 2.0.1 will go live as soon as we have it!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Magnusheart
04.22.2013 , 04:09 PM | #25
I hope you are refrencing Revans outfit bugged and the holostatue bugged that I consider it blaspheme to my revanites. and other things. :s

Tatile
04.22.2013 , 04:09 PM | #26
At least you caught it before it hit live.

But, no, my beautiful White Relaxed Jumpsuit D:

Alec_Fortescue
04.22.2013 , 04:12 PM | #27
Since there will be a delay take off that nasty sack from Jolee Bindo's back and I won't post here for two months
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

GadgetDon
04.22.2013 , 04:12 PM | #28
I've said if the 50 limit on Planetary Commendations wasn't fixed by the time my subscription ran out, I'd be gone. I've in fact been working with a new character to see how much of a pain the limit is - and it's been a pain.

I still say that there should be no limit on Planetary Commendations. But raising it to 100 reduces it from a pain to an annoyance (and maybe just to a philosophic disagreement). So thank you, BioWare, for listening. Would thank you more if it was gone completely, but thank you.

LtGeneralGezlin
04.22.2013 , 04:13 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Since there will be a delay take off that nasty sack from Jolee Bindo's back and I won't post here for two months
But, isn't there a hood on Jolee's Robe? I seem to remember him having one in KotOR.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Alec_Fortescue
04.22.2013 , 04:15 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
But, isn't there a hood on Jolee's Robe? I seem to remember him having one in KotOR.
There is a hood (orange) but that sack around it (brown) is just over-sized, especially on big-body characters. And the crotch-flap (I am sorry, I have no idea how to name that hanging piece of cloth!) is also too wide.

Jolee didn't have a big sack on his back. Am I being trolled by Bioware again? :P

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclo.../k_clothes.jpg - his robe with different textures. This is the only pic showing the back of it.

It would've been a great piece of armor but the artists have an irresistible urge to add all those unnecessary details everyone hates! Spikes, backpacks, aerials and now potato sacks hanged on the back :P

I am more curious if we can get any details about that nasty bug! We love hearing about bugs.