Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
04.23.2013 , 04:45 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We will be having our maintenance to deploy Game Update 2.0.1 tomorrow morning. Check the original post for the updated details! Thanks everyone.

-eric
If its ready now why cant it be deployed tonight ?
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Cerconus
04.23.2013 , 04:45 PM | #142
This may be a little off-topic, but I was just looking through preferences and could not find a current option to put a countdown on dots? I'm going to feel retarded if I've been running this whole time with a way to monitor my dots and not using it. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me on where this setting is?

LetoAtreidesII
04.23.2013 , 04:47 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We will be having our maintenance to deploy Game Update 2.0.1 tomorrow morning. Check the original post for the updated details! Thanks everyone.

-eric
So... could you explain why you're removing elite comms from Heroic Space Missions? Here's a thread about it:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6197210

Tatile
04.23.2013 , 04:49 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerconus View Post
This may be a little off-topic, but I was just looking through preferences and could not find a current option to put a countdown on dots? I'm going to feel retarded if I've been running this whole time with a way to monitor my dots and not using it. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me on where this setting is?
You mean, the DoTs you have on the mob? Mr. Musco is referring to the white overlay on the DoTs that appear on the mob, not the DoTs as they are on your quickbar. There IS a setting which puts a numerical countdown on the skills on your quickbar, but this does not apply to those DoTs which are on the mob.

Does that make sense?

You have a little mini icon on the mob you dotted, and that's the one which the bug was affecting, not the one on your quickbar.

Cerconus
04.23.2013 , 04:51 PM | #145
Ahhh ok, I think I understand, whew I though I was missing a dot differentiation all this time lol

Thank you Tatile for the response

Tatile
04.23.2013 , 04:52 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerconus View Post
Ahhh ok, I think I understand, whew I though I was missing a dot differentiation all this time lol
If they put numerical countdowns on DoTs on mobs, that would be hell, the icons are so tiny!

Cerconus
04.23.2013 , 04:54 PM | #147
Well, the countdown combined with being able to increase dot size, would be the next best thing to true distinguishing between my dots and another sorc in the raid.

Chickensevil
04.23.2013 , 05:36 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
If they put numerical countdowns on DoTs on mobs, that would be hell, the icons are so tiny!
You do realize you can make them really big now right?

With that in mind, being able to make them really big AND adding a numerical count would be AWESOME!!! But mostly I would settle for letting me stop displaying debuffs on enemies that are not my own. You get two or three PTs AND everyone else and I quickly lose track of which Incendiary Missile is mine.
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory

Friedreich
04.23.2013 , 09:27 PM | #149
I didn't see it while skimming through the patch notes but will the speeder audio bug be fixed or is there a current manual fix out there I don't know about?

WobblyBits_X
04.23.2013 , 09:31 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
So let me get this straight bioware you Pushed a HUGE patch that fixes lots of problems i think the biggest everyone wants is the Slicing missions fixed i think everyone's tired of getting F'ed over on that one, for a Bug that all the player has to do is TURN ON THE F-ING COUNTDOWN COOL DOWN feature in the UI under preferences(which if you don't have it set up already then you are really bad at this game) Bioware you better have this patch out tomorrow.

What happen to you guys Doing sooo well and now this.....
there had to be at least one guy making unreasonable accusations didnt there...
Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Tastier