Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bloomfireblade
04.23.2013 , 03:14 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalie View Post
I think I don't care who you asked the question. I asked you a question which you have yet to answer.
i dont like your attitude i ask the man in charge when the update will be done i dont answer to a stranger especialy someone who forces an answer out of me i dont like that

ARCCommanderDan
04.23.2013 , 03:16 PM | #132
That was pretty quick, thank you for not making us wait another week!

EricMusco
04.23.2013 , 03:18 PM | #133 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We will be having our maintenance to deploy Game Update 2.0.1 tomorrow morning. Check the original post for the updated details! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jayshames
04.23.2013 , 03:19 PM | #134
As pleased as I am for the updates I'm really disappointed there's still no character recustomization! I've literally been waiting months for it to be implemented (even before you announced it).

PLEASE!!!!!!
SCOTLAND

ninjonxb
04.23.2013 , 03:20 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
As pleased as I am for the updates I'm really disappointed there's still no character recustomization! I've literally been waiting months for it to be implemented (even before you announced it).

PLEASE!!!!!!
They already confirmed it is comming summer. I would expect 2.1 or 2.2
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

Tsillah
04.23.2013 , 03:20 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We will be having our maintenance to deploy Game Update 2.0.1 tomorrow morning. Check the original post for the updated details! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks for that...can't wait for this one. A lot of good fixes here.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

Baalie
04.23.2013 , 03:22 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
i dont like your attitude i ask the man in charge when the update will be done i dont answer to a stranger especialy someone who forces an answer out of me i dont like that
You came at me with an attitude first, and have the gall to complain about mine? People treat you the way you treat them, you come at me with an attitude I come at you with one.
I've lost St. George in the Union Jack, it's my flag too and I want it BACK!!!

Fiction Zone - My Stories / Poems

Burtlebe
04.23.2013 , 03:24 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Chickensevil View Post
Repair costs too high? Did you miss that they were going to put them back up after the discount? These costs are perfectly within reason. You should expect to lose a bit of money on progression nights and having money for repairs is part of coming prepared. I still will purposely kill myself to save running back at times, repair costs be damned! Seriously though, not sure I understand nor have I seen this complaint brought up again since the fix went live back in like 1.6
If you will reread my post I was referring to the things I am hearing from my guild members. Myself while I dislike the costs and think they are still too high, I am ok money wise due to selling a lot on the GTN but not everyone does that. For people leveling and doing HM fps ands reg ops I could see this being an issue.

As far as progression goes, we run guild repair to cover everyones repair cost on progression costs.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

Marcus_Cade
04.23.2013 , 04:15 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
On April 24th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.0.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday April 24th, 2013
Duration: 5 hours
Time: 2AM PDT (9AM GMT) to 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

The Patch Notes can be viewed here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
Two things: (1) The launcher still says 9M GMT for start time. (2) BST (GMT +1) Started at the end of March, so will it be an hour earlier than stated again this week (& therefore 8AM GMT)? - Thanks
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

NoFishing
04.23.2013 , 04:22 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
all the player has to do is TURN ON THE F-ING COUNTDOWN COOL DOWN feature
You really failed to comprehend what the issue was, didn't you?

Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
Bioware you better have this patch out tomorrow.
Or what?

IMO, it was the right decision to delay the patch until this could be fixed.