Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you care about your Vg/Pt post the 2.0 nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper > Vanguard
If you care about your Vg/Pt post the 2.0 nerf

mfourcustom
04.19.2013 , 08:12 AM | #1
Watch listen get it to the devs somehow make sure they see it.

-Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmuu9...ature=youtu.be
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

Mularky
04.19.2013 , 12:07 PM | #2
You are right about being easy to play, but I do not think there is another class in this game that is not easy to play. VG/PT defensive cooldown was their burst.

On a PVE POV you only brought a VG/PT to a raid group or progression group b/c of their high dps number they have no group utility. The reason i loved my vanguard so much was how mobile it was that was my favorite part.

I do agree with you on the roll backs and I do not want to wait a year for some changes like the commandos had to wait these changes need happen asap.
<Ascendancy>

<YES>

Jayshames
04.19.2013 , 12:33 PM | #3
I just jumped on my 50 VG that's been shelved for a bit and I ran full Tactics, it seemed pretty neat damage. I got highest damage on my Voidstar Warzone. Sure I'm not getting the big hits that other classes are getting but the 4k stockstrike / HIB / Fire Pulse all add up.

I haven't tried Assault yet as I've heard that's the one that got nerfed most, I'll give that a bash next.

EDIT: OH and alot of my gear was BM (I couldn't be bothered changing) and only had 1.4k~ Expertise.

EDIT: Second match as Assault. The only nerf I can see is the reduction to damage from CGC, overall I think I did OK, only got +600 damage over 2nd spot for highest damage. The CGC nerf is pretty horrid but it's not as bad as I thought it was after seeing so many people complain.

I might actually start my VG again, I actually quite enjoyed playing Tactics.
SCOTLAND

OHARRIIS
04.19.2013 , 03:22 PM | #4
Personally i think they just enjoy f****** over troopers it's ridiculous how we've been getting slammed on the commando side or VG side no matter what, the first 2 patch re-balances on VG were reasonable but now its just a damn shame.

Ill be amazed if they get off their butts to actually do anything about this but as it sits right now VG is basically useless (by useless i mean we don't have anything that other classes can't bring to the table) dps wise tacts or assault either way we got slammed.

As for now my VG is on the shelf because right now my commando assault is better than VG right now.
When life gets you down..... KICK ITS ***,get back up and keep on goin.
Thälus Chronîc Mandälore Thallynuts
- The Bastion

ReclaimerDonar
04.19.2013 , 03:29 PM | #5
Very good video, you summed up pretty much everything. I hope BioWare sees this, and does something.

ZillaElite
04.19.2013 , 06:58 PM | #6
Preach Brother Preach....hope your voice gets heard.

mfourcustom
04.19.2013 , 07:00 PM | #7
After watching this video for the first time since upload i just wanna say i was kinda hung over and it was 7 am
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

LanceCorporalDan
04.19.2013 , 07:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mfourcustom View Post
After watching this video for the first time since upload i just wanna say i was kinda hung over and it was 7 am
In true trooper spirit
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Daylooin
04.19.2013 , 07:26 PM | #9
/bump VGs Bioware fix our class!

Luco-Zade
04.21.2013 , 10:32 AM | #10
Bump for the cause.

Power to the Trooper !!