Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How to level to 55?


Toat's Avatar


Toat
04.19.2013 , 05:59 AM | #1
Currently my Makeb quests say 53 but I'm still 51. How do I level up properly?
I have done nothing but the Makeb quests and 2 dungeons. I tried doing space missions but even with grade 7 ship stuff I still fail. Also, I'm not in a guild cause I don't wanna and you can't make me.
Help

The Zimco Legacy
CE

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
04.19.2013 , 06:03 AM | #2
If you are killing mobs, doing quests, and did some FP's/OP's you should be way past 51 by now. Are you using any xp boots while you play? If not buy a major one - I know my server sells those for 18k or so only.

Also, what's with the snarky anti-guild remark? If you want help from people you don't lash out in the OP...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Covaltage's Avatar


Covaltage
04.19.2013 , 06:04 AM | #3
Group Finder for daily level 50 Flashpoints, Level 50 Daily areas (I gained an entire level from the Ilum questline), and don't forget to max out your WZ comms before you hit 55. There are far fewer people using the PvP exploits in lowbies.

Thundergulch's Avatar


Thundergulch
04.19.2013 , 06:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
Currently my Makeb quests say 53 but I'm still 51. How do I level up properly?
I have done nothing but the Makeb quests and 2 dungeons. I tried doing space missions but even with grade 7 ship stuff I still fail. Also, I'm not in a guild cause I don't wanna and you can't make me.
Help
If you WERE in a guild, you wouldn't have to come to the forums for a question as trivial as "how to level".
Seriously, you're level 51 and you're asking how to get to 55? Really? Who held your had the previous 51 levels? Did your mommy unsub?

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
04.19.2013 , 06:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
How do I level up properly?
Sit straight, eat your veggies and kill mobs.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

GuruVII's Avatar


GuruVII
04.19.2013 , 06:13 AM | #6
I suggest doing Black hole (and to a lesser extent Section X) quests, since it is a lot of exp, in a short amount of time.

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
04.19.2013 , 06:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
If you WERE in a guild, you wouldn't have to come to the forums for a question as trivial as "how to level".
Seriously, you're level 51 and you're asking how to get to 55? Really? Who held your hand the previous 51 levels? Did your mommy unsub?
Although I wouldn't put it this way, this is something I just realized....

OP is asking how to level....I think he must have bought this account off of some website and just started playing the game.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

SW-Angelus's Avatar


SW-Angelus
04.19.2013 , 06:20 AM | #8
If you still have stuff like the Ilum and Belsavis second parts to go (the ones with the daily quests before they become dailies), do those. On of my fresh 50's got all the way to 51,5 doing just the Ilum questline.

Once you hit 52, you get the Binocular and Seeker droid questline. Move off Makeb and do (part of) those, they're a metric ton of XP.

If you can, make sure you've got rested XP and/or use an XP booster.

There's plenty more general tips, but these proved most useful to me personally. No guild needed.

GuruVII's Avatar


GuruVII
04.19.2013 , 06:22 AM | #9
Quote:
Once you hit 52, you get the Binocular and Seeker droid questline. Move off Makeb and do (part of) those, they're a metric ton of XP.
It may be a metric ton of exp, but the exp per hour is poor.

asbalana's Avatar


asbalana
04.19.2013 , 07:36 AM | #10
I hit 55 at the very end of Makeb.

It is easy, just do the Black Hole and Illum dalies every day. Running those two seemed to give me about a half level at a time.